You Know You're In For It When...

4 hours ago, Mistress Alexia Zito said:

You’ve gotta work on your stretches if you want to be in a predicament. If the rope is tied right, this position doesn’t look all that uncomfortable as long as you’re nice and limber lol! 

This is not as hard as it might look. It's very similar to the happy baby (Ananda Balasana) pose in yoga which feels very good. Of course, if a Mistress was swatting your bottom and legs in this position, that would be a different story.

7 hours ago, Big Trouble Baby said:

This is not as hard as it might look. It's very similar to the happy baby (Ananda Balasana) pose in yoga which feels very good. Of course, if a Mistress was swatting your bottom and legs in this position, that would be a different story.

I would love to swat you in this position ?

you should be able to do this since you told me you were a yoga instructor... now you have to prove it to me ?

• 2 months later...
On 6/16/2018 at 12:43 PM, Mistress Alexia Zito said:

You’ve gotta work on your stretches if you want to be in a predicament. If the rope is tied right, this position doesn’t look all that uncomfortable as long as you’re nice and limber lol! 

@Mistress Alexia Zito .. Would you happen to know of some doggy style positions i can be secured in? Or others as well. Pictures would be great. You’re next on my list to visit and I’d love to be put into a variety of vulnerable positions I can’t get out of. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/30/2018 at 7:10 PM, Mistress Rey said:

I am recreating this look on my next victim, ASAP. 

While i'm currently on your list of upcoming "victims", ... thankfully i was not your next.

I'm hoping that by the time you get to me you will have become bored with it, and moved on to ... ?