Mistress Compliments

13 hours ago, Mistress Rey said:

But how did that make you feel!?

I'm not sure I'd ever really felt like an object of desire before then, but that's what I heard and felt in her voice, and then that's what I felt in my body. It was exhilarating while being confusing. It was like hearing a poem in a language I didn't yet speak that I knew someday I would love.

On 7/5/2018 at 10:24 PM, questionmarks said:

I'm not sure I'd ever really felt like an object of desire before then, but that's what I heard and felt in her voice, and then that's what I felt in my body. It was exhilarating while being confusing. It was like hearing a poem in a language I didn't yet speak that I knew someday I would love.

That's an awfully eloquent way of saying "it turned me on" lol

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/13/2018 at 6:13 PM, Mistress Kang said:

Do you remember the first compliment you received from a Mistress? What did she say? How did it make you feel? 

At the end of my first session, my Mistress told me I took the pinwheel like a champ. I couldn't believe I was good at something in the bdsm world. She might have only said it to be nice tho...

On 5/17/2018 at 3:50 PM, Mistress Zora Jin said:

Getting a compliment from me will take a bit of work, but I like that you're willing to work for it!

I really hope to try at our session soon. I've been out the game for a bit. I'm pretty nervous...

18 hours ago, yourdog84 said:

At the end of my first session, my Mistress told me I took the pinwheel like a champ. I couldn't believe I was good at something in the bdsm world. She might have only said it to be nice tho...

I really hope to try at our session soon. I've been out the game for a bit. I'm pretty nervous...

I hope you live up to your name then ?

3 hours ago, Mistress Zora Jin said:

I hope you live up to your name then ?

I hope I did ?

You two were so so gorgeous tonight. I had a great time meeting you! 

I caught a couple compliments and I'll cherish them ?

(Btw there was a third first in that session, but I'm not sure if its forum friendly) 

The blood hasn't returned to my upper head yet...

• 5 weeks later...
On 9/3/2018 at 10:38 AM, job1617 said:

The first compliment I ever received was back in 2013 when I was told "I love how you take pain for me Steven." I felt so proud that I offered to take even more to show my devotion. 

Steven (Good Boy)

That is a very significant compliment to receive from a Mistress. One of my favorite ways to be shown devotion. 

On 8/4/2018 at 7:28 PM, yourdog84 said:

I hope I did ?

You two were so so gorgeous tonight. I had a great time meeting you! 

I caught a couple compliments and I'll cherish them ?

(Btw there was a third first in that session, but I'm not sure if its forum friendly) 

The blood hasn't returned to my upper head yet...

Hm... curious to know what this third first is!