Mistress Compliments

For me it was after a session was over and the mistress complimented me on my ability to take everything she dealt out.  Since it was one of my very first sessions it helped me overcome my fear that I might wimp out during a session.  Getting into BDSM I didn't know how I would be able to handle pain and I was afraid of a negative experience if I couldn't please the mistress by taking the pain.  This made me much less fearful going into sessions after that.

When a Mistress told me she had a lot of fun. I didn't believe her. I thought that was something most Dom's say to clients. She said it again after she responded to a thank you e-mail I sent. Then on our next session she was happy to see me when I walked into the room. That did wonders for my confidence.

Steven (Good Boy)

20 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

Do you remember the first compliment you received from a Mistress? What did she say? How did it make you feel? 

Yes. Mistress Jung told me several times that she liked to session with me

it made me feel great- like I was walking on air

i hope to get something from Mistress Jin in my next session 

realize I will need to earn it

She said "wow, you have an incredible penis, may I taste it please"...........no, that didn't happen, but one mistress told me that "I hope you know how much I enjoy playing with you" She called me sweet and her favorite, but that was just a lie.  But I'm a sucker for flattery.

3 hours ago, Dannyboy said:

You're not as screwed up as you think you are. Most of my clients are worse.

Dannyboy

Oh yes, how did it make me feel? It made me feel that I needn't be ashamed to partake in the experience and that it was alright to do it again. It didn't make me feel safe enough to talk about this in general or vanilla conversation. Frankly, after all these years, I have never spoken freely about this in general conversation as I might if politics, religion and sports are the main topics of discussion. One takes risks talking about those three subjects anyway.

Dannyboy

On May 14, 2018 at 2:50 PM, wolverine258 said:

Yes. Mistress Jung told me several times that she liked to session with me

it made me feel great- like I was walking on air

i hope to get something from Mistress Jin in my next session 

realize I will need to earn it

Getting a compliment from me will take a bit of work, but I like that you're willing to work for it!

1 hour ago, The Spermwhale said:

Gotta a monkey on my back, got a monkey on my back back...gonna change my ways tonight........... nobody's fault but mine....

SW:

I think you can find some peace and serenity if you listen to "Harry the Hairy Ape" by Ray Stevens.

Dannyboy

6 hours ago, The Spermwhale said:

That's somewhat offensive!!!

Oh!!

Not intended to be offensive. My mother used to sing it to me as a lullaby. I remember the first time she sang it, I said what happened to Ahab the A-Rab? She said shut up and go to sleep you little bastard, I can't wait til you get drafted.

Dannyboy

On 5/13/2018 at 6:13 PM, Mistress Kang said:

Do you remember the first compliment you received from a Mistress? What did she say? How did it make you feel? 

The best compliment was getting a warm hug and friendly kiss goodbye at the end of the session.

On 5/19/2018 at 5:27 PM, Mistress Justine Shankar said:

One of my favorite, and rarest, compliments to bestow ;)

On 5/17/2018 at 3:50 PM, Mistress Zora Jin said:

Getting a compliment from me will take a bit of work, but I like that you're willing to work for it!

I am willing to do whatever you say Mistress 

• 5 weeks later...