Four Mistress Event

spockme

First I have to state how wonderful the mistresses are at the Fortres.They make the Fortress what it is magnificent. Well yesterday I had a four hour session with four Mistresses. It was challenging but yet mystical . We played with different painful activities and energy transformation . The activites consisted of needle play , sounds play, hard ballbusting ,bondage,nipple torture.I think I would like to speak a little about each Mistress.

First Mistress Ree,who is more lovely each time I see her. She has an affinity for balls your balls . She will make any slave howl in pain with her ballbusting . She is very skilled in this and any thing else she does to you . Ok Mustang I got to 132 shots and Mistress Vue helped at the end of this episode.

Mistress Vue is so beautiful with her gorgeous hair and face and lovely figure. She really knows how to make your nipples turn into raw meat .Every minute you are with her is a great experience but be careful she will put you at ease and then deliver a kick or more to your balls a painfull nipple hold . she is so sharp in administering pain but yet cute in her persona .

Mistress Ahn as I first saw her when she was new to the Fortress is still a Princess of domination . She is quite beautiful but comes equiped with a sadistic side. I was begging her to stop at one point and tried to escape but she forced me to the bottom of the rack and tied me sitiing but facing outowards she was so close to me But so far . she played with sharp impliments and souds . Mistress Tan joined in now ,both laughing at me and enjoying themsevles.

Mistress Tan since I last saw her is even more beautiful . She is definately a miny Kang . So alluring ,seductive but untouchable . She is a Queen of Bondage .Just wanting her produces mental torment .I would suffer for her anytime she is a golden Mistress.

I do not know how many more of these types of sessions I can take I am not holding up well ,but is it ever worth it .The Fortress is supreme.

Side note to Mistress Kang you broke my hearth but i understand. FSL Spockme

Guest Mustanggt

"You Da Man" spockme, sounds like you spoiled those 4 though. I guess I'll have to stay with MJK and Ms. J from now on, they're not use to such high standards!

'Stanger GT

I do not know how many more of these types of sessions I can take I am not holding up well ,but is it ever worth it .The Fortress is supreme.

Side note to Mistress Kang you broke my hearth but i understand. FSL Spockme

After 132 shots you should definitely take it easy. And don't you mean "heart"?