Interrogation

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Mistress Von Dietz said:

Third Strike!! 

Where is Jin?!  I believe we are going to require extra shovels! 

I submit to the Fortress Office of Corrections.  I need someone to give me a proper view of myself.  Sorry I have made this hard on you.  Please accept this humble apology.

2 minutes ago, theDumbMule said:

I submit to the Fortress Office of Corrections.  I need someone to give me a proper view of myself.  Sorry I have made this hard on you.  Please accept this humble apology.

You will report to your Corrections Officers at The Fortress for further inspection, as well as enslavement. 

Your seemingly sincere apology is notable, however three strikes will not be tolerated!! 

• 2 months later...
On 7/5/2018 at 9:15 AM, Mistress Rey said:

One that puts up a good fight. If he gives his secrets too easily, there is no challenge! The fun of interrogation is the challenge of breaking someone. 

What if you're just a little curious about what goes on during an interrogation, but don't have any deep or interesting secrets to admit to? 

6 hours ago, franknot said:

What if you're just a little curious about what goes on during an interrogation, but don't have any deep or interesting secrets to admit to? 

The "interrogation with no right answer" is kind of cool.  Your problem is not withholding information, it's that you don't have the information they want.  Then it becomes a question of how long it takes them to believe you.

Say you were watching a building in Chinatown.  Drawn to the coming and going of a certain class of women.  Dominant, sexy, aloof.  They'd never notice you, you suppose.  But they did notice you.  Drawn to that flame once too often.  They have been turning boys like you into proper slaves to be sold at auction or given back to their wives or girlfriends as trained servants.  They can't risk trusting you.  Who sent you? they wonder.

One day you are invited in "since you seem so interested in our facility...."  You are thrilled.  Too excited to ask yourself how they noticed you and why they are inviting you in.  You are told to walk down a low-lit hallway to a locked door, then another locked door.  You are let in and the doors immediately lock behind you.  Suddenly you are alone and clearly outnumbered.  And the question is asked.  "Who sent you?"  You don't have an answer; you can only explain that you simply followed a helpless craving, but no one sent you.  Hands seize you, and you soon find yourself strenuously bound.  "Who sent you?"  You try to explain the weakness that brought you there.  "Liar!"  One slaps you.  Another picks up a gag and a whip.  "Last chance - who sent you?"  You almost want to make up a name, but you know they won't believe you.  The gag is wedged into your mouth.  "Have it your way..."  They almost seem glad that you're insisting on being difficult.

Secretly they believe you.  But they will first make absolutely certain that you know nothing of their operation.  And perhaps you will be sold at the next auction.

And you did it all without having any information to divulge except that these women drive you absolutely mad....

8 hours ago, franknot said:

My way around this was to book a session that started with one Mistress that gave me information to keep secret.  She left and then I had to keep the secret from the interrogators until the 1st Mistress returned.  I failed but this set up a scenario with real consequences on my ability to resist the interrogation.

2 hours ago, ConsentOptional said:

The "interrogation with no right answer" is kind of cool.  Your problem is not withholding information, it's that you don't have the information they want.  Then it becomes a question of how long it takes them to believe you.

Say you were watching a building in Chinatown.  Drawn to the coming and going of a certain class of women.  Dominant, sexy, aloof.  They'd never notice you, you suppose.  But they did notice you.  Drawn to that flame once too often.  They have been turning boys like you into proper slaves to be sold at auction or given back to their wives or girlfriends as trained servants.  They can't risk trusting you.  Who sent you? they wonder.

One day you are invited in "since you seem so interested in our facility...."  You are thrilled.  Too excited to ask yourself how they noticed you and why they are inviting you in.  You are told to walk down a low-lit hallway to a locked door, then another locked door.  You are let in and the doors immediately lock behind you.  Suddenly you are alone and clearly outnumbered.  And the question is asked.  "Who sent you?"  You don't have an answer; you can only explain that you simply followed a helpless craving, but no one sent you.  Hands seize you, and you soon find yourself strenuously bound.  "Who sent you?"  You try to explain the weakness that brought you there.  "Liar!"  One slaps you.  Another picks up a gag and a whip.  "Last chance - who sent you?"  You almost want to make up a name, but you know they won't believe you.  The gag is wedged into your mouth.  "Have it your way..."  They almost seem glad that you're insisting on being difficult.

Secretly they believe you.  But they will first make absolutely certain that you know nothing of their operation.  And perhaps you will be sold at the next auction.

And you did it all without having any information to divulge except that these women drive you absolutely mad....

Okay. That’s hot.

2 hours ago, ConsentOptional said:

Now just a goddamn minute ... i know my rights.. i haven't be Mirandized and what about my one phone call ?? .. B-b-.but this is outrageous ... i demand to see my attorney !!!

*  *  *  *

Thanks for your help C O ...i now have a sense of  how delicious this could be ... but might be too intense for a rookie so maybe i should wait to try this on my second visit.

23 minutes ago, theDumbMule said:

My way around this was to book a session that started with one Mistress that gave me information to keep secret.  She left and then I had to keep the secret from the interrogators until the 1st Mistress returned.  I failed but this set up a scenario with real consequences on my ability to resist the interrogation.

Hmmm ... sounds like an excellent idea, mind if i borrow it? 

But wondering, will they'll still respect your limits or is it a free-for-all with this scenario ... guess i might have to sign a release before entering that dark, sweaty room. 

Just curious.. how long did you last?

7 hours ago, franknot said:

Hmmm ... sounds like an excellent idea, mind if i borrow it? 

But wondering, will they'll still respect your limits or is it a free-for-all with this scenario ... guess i might have to sign a release before entering that dark, sweaty room. 

Just curious.. how long did you last?

Go ahead and take it!  I think in the interrogation  I forgot to copyright the idea anyway.  

For my session, it was a 4 hour session.  The 2nd and 3rd hour was the interrogation with Mistresses Jin, Von Dietz, and Rey.  I made it to the 3rd hour (2nd hour of interrogation) before spilling the beans.  I was "helped" by being gagged for some of it.

17 hours ago, franknot said:

Now just a goddamn minute ... i know my rights.. i haven't be Mirandized and what about my one phone call ?? .. B-b-.but this is outrageous ... i demand to see my attorney !!!

*  *  *  *

Thanks for your help C O ...i now have a sense of  how delicious this could be ... but might be too intense for a rookie so maybe i should wait to try this on my second visit.

By all means go at the speed you are comfortable with.  But these women are quite adept at reading their “victims.”  You’ll be ok.  If you want to be ok....

On 10/16/2018 at 3:35 PM, ConsentOptional said:

By all means go at the speed you are comfortable with.  But these women are quite adept at reading their “victims.”  You’ll be ok.  If you want to be ok....

As for wanting to be ok, ??..  maybe being at risk would be more exciting. Guess i'm about to get a taste of reality in a few more days.

thanks again CO,.. being a new guy, i really do appreciate the advice.

On 10/16/2018 at 6:36 AM, theDumbMule said:

Go ahead and take it!  I think in the interrogation  I forgot to copyright the idea anyway.  

For my session, it was a 4 hour session.  The 2nd and 3rd hour was the interrogation with Mistresses Jin, Von Dietz, and Rey.  I made it to the 3rd hour (2nd hour of interrogation) before spilling the beans.  I was "helped" by being gagged for some of it.

thanks D-Mule .. for sharing  .. i had never heard or thought of "interrogation" before browsing through the forum, so being clueless about that and some other "fun" experiences,  i certainly can use all the help and direction i can get before taking my maiden voyage on the S.S. Fortress.

You and others have given me advice and encouragement to kinda ease the way .. and that, along with the openness of the staff and players, and the interesting dialogue in the forum have made me feel welcome.  I'm really liking the neighborhood.

Now i suppose it could be that you guys are pranking the new kid into a false sense of security and then ....   but nah.. 

1 hour ago, franknot said:

thanks D-Mule .. for sharing  .. i had never heard or thought of "interrogation" before browsing through the forum, so being clueless about that and some other "fun" experiences,  i certainly can use all the help and direction i can get before taking my maiden voyage on the S.S. Fortress.

You and others have given me advice and encouragement to kinda ease the way .. and that, along with the openness of the staff and players, and the interesting dialogue in the forum have made me feel welcome.  I'm really liking the neighborhood.

Now i suppose it could be that you guys are pranking the new kid into a false sense of security and then ....   but nah.. 

No pranks from us subs...now the mistresses on the other hand...

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, franknot said:

Yeah, right.. no harm .. you'll be perfectly safe, secure and well cared for.

You are delirious 

Well, since you said I'll be well cared for, I guess that confirms that I need to come in.  Thanks for your continued good advice for my best care.

Now who is the most "caring" mental health professional...

5 hours ago, theDumbMule said:

Well, since you said I'll be well cared for, I guess that confirms that I need to come in.  Thanks for your continued good advice for my best care.

Ya know.. it's funny that you should ask... I've only met Mistress Rey, and unexpectedly, she actually was quite "caring" .

Since i am an older guy, and was a rookie first timer, i think she took it a bit easy on me. 

As i'm currently plotting out a return session with her in the near future, i'll probably regret mentioning that. 

But maybe she won't see this post and i'll be spared her wrath.

(btw ... you may want to consider changing you name to "theDumb&DeliriousMule").

6 hours ago, theDumbMule said:

You might have to be mildly restrained and ever so gently gagged.  And sign a release that just basically means you agree that everything is being done for your own good. It’s a lot of legal mumbo-jumbo.  You can just sign it and read it later in the “mental health improvement cage.”