Interrogation

10 hours ago, franknot said:

Ya know.. it's funny that you should ask... I've only met Mistress Rey, and unexpectedly, she actually was quite "caring" .

Since i am an older guy, and was a rookie first timer, i think she took it a bit easy on me. 

As i'm currently plotting out a return session with her in the near future, i'll probably regret mentioning that. 

But maybe she won't see this post and i'll be spared her wrath.

(btw ... you may want to consider changing you name to "theDumb&DeliriousMule").

You're probably safe.  Chances are slim that Mistress Rey is paying any attention to this.

As for the name change, at this point I should only change if a mistress decides to rename me.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, ConsentOptional said:

You might have to be mildly restrained and ever so gently gagged.  And sign a release that just basically means you agree that everything is being done for your own good. It’s a lot of legal mumbo-jumbo.  You can just sign it and read it later in the “mental health improvement cage.”

Got it.  Sign and agree to all treatments, don't worry about fine print, everything will be ok and I will be a better mule for it.

You guys are full of great advice.  How can I go wrong?

19 hours ago, theDumbMule said:

You're probably safe.  Chances are slim that Mistress Rey is paying any attention to this.

As for the name change, at this point I should only change if a mistress decides to rename me.

about the name change ... didn't MVD already declare you as "Delirious" ...    (I think theDM is delirious, there are no pranks at the Fortress.)

19 hours ago, theDumbMule said:

Got it.  Sign and agree to all treatments, don't worry about fine print, everything will be ok and I will be a better mule for it.

You guys are full of great advice.  How can I go wrong?

Abso-fuckin-lutely...  you'll be just fine.. 

And don't give a thought to that funny looking white jacket with the weird long arms, or those electrical thing'ies that they'll glue onto your head...(and possibly elsewhere).

On 11/7/2018 at 6:36 PM, franknot said:

about the name change ... didn't MVD already declare you as "Delirious" ...    (I think theDM is delirious, there are no pranks at the Fortress.)

I could be wrong, it's happened once or twice before, but I think she was describing my mental state.  Not "suggesting" a name change.  She may have something far more creative to call me by.  I wouldn't want to upset her by presuming a new name without her or anyone else's permission.

3 hours ago, theDumbMule said:

I could be wrong, it's happened once or twice before, but I think she was describing my mental state.  Not "suggesting" a name change.  She may have something far more creative to call me by.  I wouldn't want to upset her by presuming a new name without her or anyone else's permission.

Was kinda kidding about that name thing..

But Mistress Von Dietz's casual, offhanded evaluation of you being "Delusional" has become prophetical...  Seems like this pending psychological evaluation has become more and more necessary as can be determined by the tangled web of threads emerging from 5 different posts..."Impossible Fetishes" .. "Gross" .. "Interrogation" .. "Wine+Enemas" .. and "Drinking Games with Mistress". 

All in an effort to get you the help you clearly need, ..yet in an hazy, semi-conscious way that you had thought was an "Impossible Fetish".. 

Maybe give the wine enema a try... It might be cathartic .. and you will be cured... of curiosity if nothing else.

On 11/9/2018 at 1:11 PM, franknot said:

Was kinda kidding about that name thing..

But Mistress Von Dietz's casual, offhanded evaluation of you being "Delusional" has become prophetical...  Seems like this pending psychological evaluation has become more and more necessary as can be determined by the tangled web of threads emerging from 5 different posts..."Impossible Fetishes" .. "Gross" .. "Interrogation" .. "Wine+Enemas" .. and "Drinking Games with Mistress". 

All in an effort to get you the help you clearly need, ..yet in an hazy, semi-conscious way that you had thought was an "Impossible Fetish".. 

Maybe give the wine enema a try... It might be cathartic .. and you will be cured... of curiosity if nothing else.

You are a brilliant advisor.  At least by my standards ?.

5 hours ago, theDumbMule said:

You are a brilliant advisor.  At least by my standards ?.

Well thank you for that tDM ...

But i had an ulterior motive... was hoping you would volunteer to test this radical new "treatment" with Dr. MVD  ... and once all the "kinks" were worked out of the procedure, and the good doctor published her findings ...  i might then safely take the cure myself.

18 hours ago, franknot said:

Well thank you for that tDM ...

But i had an ulterior motive... was hoping you would volunteer to test this radical new "treatment" with Dr. MVD  ... and once all the "kinks" were worked out of the procedure, and the good doctor published her findings ...  i might then safely take the cure myself.

All treatments with Dr. MVD are safe.  Trust me.

2 hours ago, theDumbMule said:

All treatments with Dr. MVD are safe.  Trust me.

The good doctor's expertise was never in question.. that's a given.

But an incompetent sub like you or i will surely find a way to fuck things up.. therefore the procedural trials for the "truth enema".

Gotta make sure you have your shit together... (so to speak).

46 minutes ago, franknot said:

opps.. that's probably gonna leave a mark.

I'm not sure if you are worried about marks on you or me.  But there is a way around this for both of us.  Just ask for bastinado.  It's a favorite of Mistress Rey's and you won't have to worry about marks.  It's a win-win for everyone.  Consider this an insiders tip. 

46 minutes ago, theDumbMule said:

I'm not sure if you are worried about marks on you or me.  But there is a way around this for both of us.  Just ask for bastinado.  It's a favorite of Mistress Rey's and you won't have to worry about marks.  It's a win-win for everyone.  Consider this an insiders tip. 

Hey thanks tDM, .. but what is it?  .. can you give me a hint?

On 11/12/2018 at 10:25 PM, theDumbMule said:

You know me too well! Don't give away my secrets! Extra marks for you next time we meet. 

On 11/19/2018 at 11:25 PM, Mistress Rey said:

You know me too well! Don't give away my secrets! Extra marks for you next time we meet. 

22 hours ago, theDumbMule said:

I'm sorry Mistress!

tDM..

Thanks for your help, but it kinda feels like you're taking a bullet for me.

Sorry bout that.

21 minutes ago, theDumbMule said:

Not your fault.  I can't get out of my own way at times.  I deserve the marks just for that reason alone.

I suppose if i should see Ms Rey before you do i could volunteer to pay your debt..

but i suspect that she would probably agree, .. and collect from you too. 

Sooo ...

On 11/12/2018 at 10:25 PM, theDumbMule said:

It's a win-win for everyone.

... now seems like a lose-lose.

Enjoy the holiday!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2018 at 5:12 PM, franknot said:

I suppose if i should see Ms Rey before you do i could volunteer to pay your debt..

but i suspect that she would probably agree, .. and collect from you too. 

Sooo ...

... now seems like a lose-lose.

Enjoy the holiday!

Don't fret it.  I'm sure Mistress Rey will realize that sometimes we just say dumb things sometimes and will forgive us.  She can be merciful and gracious to us.  This appears to me like this situation would warrant that. No need for unnecessary punishment, right???

39 minutes ago, theDumbMule said:

Don't fret it.  I'm sure Mistress Rey will realize that sometimes we just say dumb things sometimes and will forgive us.  She can be merciful and gracious to us.  This appears to me like this situation would warrant that. No need for unnecessary punishment, right???

Too late DM ... was with her last thurs... and she was not exactly merciful. While i didn't volunteer to take your licks, i got plenty of my very own.

Maybe i should post about some of it separately...

But Mistress was indeed gracious in another way, which hopefully will be our secret ... although i'm pretty sure she couldn't wait to have a good laugh with Mistress Emma as soon as i left.