Interrogation

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, sjohn77562 said:

Hi, 

I am going to sechedule my first session in two weeks. I would like to have an interrogation session. Does anybody experinaced at forttress

Yes, I did a session at the fortress and cracked under the watchful eye of Mistress Jin, Mistress Von Dietz, and Mistress Rey.  To make it interesting they got a secret out of me that I was keeping for Mistress Li so I eventually was punished for spilling the beans.  Fun session, but I was totally done by the end of it.

4 hours ago, theDumbMule said:

Yes, I did a session at the fortress and cracked under the watchful eye of Mistress Jin, Mistress Von Dietz, and Mistress Rey.  To make it interesting they got a secret out of me that I was keeping for Mistress Li so I eventually was punished for spilling the beans.  Fun session, but I was totally done by the end of it.

THAT was complete sensory overload for you!  

I mean, we had practically the entire Fortress in there!   Such a rare and celebrated occasion for us.

How could you possibly keep secrets?! 

Impossible.. ?

20 hours ago, Mistress Von Dietz said:

THAT was complete sensory overload for you!  

I mean, we had practically the entire Fortress in there!   Such a rare and celebrated occasion for us.

How could you possibly keep secrets?! 

Impossible.. ?

Sounds like you are challenging me to try again.  Maybe I'll do better next time and keep my composure ?.

On 6/7/2018 at 5:23 PM, sjohn77562 said:

Hi, 

I am going to sechedule my first session in two weeks. I would like to have an interrogation session. Does anybody experinaced at forttress

We all have experience with interrogation sessions, I find them to be most fun during double and triple dominations! That ensures you will be completely overwhelmed, with no choice but to give up your secret info ;) 

12 hours ago, Mistress Alexia Zito said:

We all have experience with interrogation sessions, I find them to be most fun during double and triple dominations! That ensures you will be completely overwhelmed, with no choice but to give up your secret info ;) 

I agree! The scene can get pretty intense with multiple dommes, but that's exactly what we want in an interrogation session ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/18/2018 at 6:19 AM, electrofan said:

I am curious. What do the mistresses enjoy more in an interrogation session: a sub who breaks under the torture and gives up the secret near the end of the session or one who doesn't break at all?

One that puts up a good fight. If he gives his secrets too easily, there is no challenge! The fun of interrogation is the challenge of breaking someone.