4 days away from my first 2 hour session at the fortress and I chose quite the role play for the occasion. An interrogation scene with Mistresses Jin & Zito! I'm actually a bit nervous but my excitement outweighs that for this experience. The thought makes my stomach tingle with anticipation. I'm certain they will be meticulous with their means of intel extraction.  Let's see how long my willpower lasts in their care. I wonder if their fart torture will even be too much for me ?.

18 hours ago, AromaLover21 said:

4 days away from my first 2 hour session at the fortress and I chose quite the role play for the occasion. An interrogation scene with Mistresses Jin & Zito! I'm actually a bit nervous but my excitement outweighs that for this experience. The thought makes my stomach tingle with anticipation. I'm certain they will be meticulous with their means of intel extraction.  Let's see how long my willpower lasts in their care. I wonder if their fart torture will even be too much for me ?.

Surprised that you never did a 2 hour session at the Fortress. Anytime one tries something new there is always that extra sense of anticipation. Good luck.

Dannyboy

5 hours ago, Dannyboy said:

Surprised that you never did a 2 hour session at the Fortress. Anytime one tries something new there is always that extra sense of anticipation. Good luck.

Dannyboy

Ive been meaning to for the longest time, I have many sessions planned. This is the first of many more 2 hour or longer sessions.

1 hour ago, Mistress Alexia Zito said:

Excited to be a part of your first two hour sess! We’re gonna have so much fun :) 

I cannot wait until this Saturday! I am thrilled to experience the teamwork between you and Mistress Jin. Let's see how fast you two can subdue me. I won't make it too easy now ?.

14 minutes ago, Mistress Zora Jin said:

Sounds like a fun role play! Prepare for some intoxicating scents ????

Glad you think it will be fun! Looking forward to taking in your intoxicating aroma. Let's see just how smelly they are ?.

Sorry for the delay. Had to have the time so I could sit and properly write this out.

My infiltration of the Fortress was both a success and failure. Success in opening my eyes to a world I refused as an operative, and failure because I was caught. My captors were absolutely stunning in hindsight. Something I tried my best to ignore for the success of my mission. The two of them had me in their palms from the very beginning. I've seen Mistress Zito before and as always she is quite a sight for the eyes. I adore her smile and petite frame. Mistress Jin? Your pictures definitely don't do you justice. Your thighs are absolutely delectable, I had to remind myself several times that I am in session. I cannot act on my urges.

The session began with the two of them surrounding me as I placed myself in a corner. They wrestled me into submission though I did not make it easy for them. I struggled as they tied me to a chair, my efforts met with punishment. They even tied (edit: a sensitive part of me) to the chair which I was totally not prepared for lol. The two of them used a variety of instruments on me. A flogger, crop, the wand, the electric flogger, and even those boxing gloves to dish out some gut punches. Mistress Zito started my punishment first with quite a few face slaps and as I took them she decided to up the ante to shatter my bravado and began hitting my thighs with a crop. I looked her in the face with defiance as she hit me and I was introduced to the wand. She shocked my thighs a few times before I finally cooperated with her questions though not fully. She threatened to shock my cock and I couldn't maintain my facade. I slightly revealed more info which made matters worse as Mistress Jin pulled out that devilish Electric flogger. Knowing I was yet to be broken and trying to maintain she zapped my thighs as well before taking it one step further and zapping (edit: another sensitive part of me). The wand is one thing, that flogger? Good lord, I couldn't help but hunch over in pain. I tried to remain tough under their procedures but to no avail. I was beginning to break.

From this point on they tilted the chair I was on so the back was against the floor which squeezed my testicles. They demanded I that I said I was enjoying this and when I didn't reply Mistress Jin brought on the ball torture. I couldn't hold out and relented. I was untied and they decided to toy with me. Smothering me and making me question my purpose as an agent. My reasoning for my operation. Mistress Jin put the flogger to good use as I disobeyed their orders and gave me quite a good lashing. I even made a smart ass remark which they didn't take a liking to. Mistress Jin proceeded to whip me full on with 10 lashes that Mistress Zito made me count. You ladies are vicious but I can take that pain. They spent the rest of the session turning me into their little plaything. Completely undoing any training I had as an agent. I was now a pawn of the Fortress. A pawn in good hands. (edit: I was under them so long) until I gasped for breath and punishing me for sneaking a breath from underneath them. They reveled in my defeat and took pleasure in welcoming me to my hidden fantasies. They allowed me to worship and smell (edit: them) in which I made sure to show my appreciation.

My first 2 hour session was quite the ordeal and an overall lovely experience. The scene was excellent. I don't think I could go back to one hour after this. This was astounding. Thank you ladies for this experience.

Ah before I forget, I will be back to properly experience your lovely aroma Mistress Jin. ?

On 7/3/2018 at 8:39 PM, Dannyboy said:

It's late Tuesday. I wonder if you survived? LOL.

Dannyboy

Yes, I'm alive lmao. Thanks for the concern ?.

On 7/5/2018 at 12:40 AM, ABDamienNY said:

It sounds as thought AromaLover may have passed away in the gas chamber ?

That would be quite a blessed way to go in my twisted mind ?.

11 hours ago, AromaLover21 said:

Sorry for the delay. Had to have the time so I could sit and properly write this out.

My infiltration of the Fortress was both a success and failure. Success in opening my eyes to a world I refused as an operative, and failure because I was caught. My captors were absolutely stunning in hindsight. Something I tried my best to ignore for the success of my mission. The two of them had me in their palms from the very beginning. I've seen Mistress Zito before and as always she is quite a sight for the eyes. I adore her smile and petite frame. Mistress Jin? Your pictures definitely don't do you justice. Your thighs are absolutely delectable, I had to remind myself several times that I am in session. I cannot act on my urges.

The session began with the two of them surrounding me as I placed myself in a corner. They wrestled me into submission though I did not make it easy for them. I struggled as they tied me to a chair, my efforts met with punishment. They even tied (edit: a sensitive part of me) to the chair which I was totally not prepared for lol. The two of them used a variety of instruments on me. A flogger, crop, the wand, the electric flogger, and even those boxing gloves to dish out some gut punches. Mistress Zito started my punishment first with quite a few face slaps and as I took them she decided to up the ante to shatter my bravado and began hitting my thighs with a crop. I looked her in the face with defiance as she hit me and I was introduced to the wand. She shocked my thighs a few times before I finally cooperated with her questions though not fully. She threatened to shock my cock and I couldn't maintain my facade. I slightly revealed more info which made matters worse as Mistress Jin pulled out that devilish Electric flogger. Knowing I was yet to be broken and trying to maintain she zapped my thighs as well before taking it one step further and zapping (edit: another sensitive part of me). The wand is one thing, that flogger? Good lord, I couldn't help but hunch over in pain. I tried to remain tough under their procedures but to no avail. I was beginning to break.

From this point on they tilted the chair I was on so the back was against the floor which squeezed my testicles. They demanded I that I said I was enjoying this and when I didn't reply Mistress Jin brought on the ball torture. I couldn't hold out and relented. I was untied and they decided to toy with me. Smothering me and making me question my purpose as an agent. My reasoning for my operation. Mistress Jin put the flogger to good use as I disobeyed their orders and gave me quite a good lashing. I even made a smart ass remark which they didn't take a liking to. Mistress Jin proceeded to whip me full on with 10 lashes that Mistress Zito made me count. You ladies are vicious but I can take that pain. They spent the rest of the session turning me into their little plaything. Completely undoing any training I had as an agent. I was now a pawn of the Fortress. A pawn in good hands. (edit: I was under them so long) until I gasped for breath and punishing me for sneaking a breath from underneath them. They reveled in my defeat and took pleasure in welcoming me to my hidden fantasies. They allowed me to worship and smell (edit: them) in which I made sure to show my appreciation.

My first 2 hour session was quite the ordeal and an overall lovely experience. The scene was excellent. I don't think I could go back to one hour after this. This was astounding. Thank you ladies for this experience.

Ah before I forget, I will be back to properly experience your lovely aroma Mistress Jin. ?

I loved reading this ? I tried to keep the editing to a minimum..

I'll have to get the full feedback from Mistress Zito and Mistress Jin haha

16 hours ago, AromaLover21 said:

It was so fun to read this, you really captured the energy of our session! I always enjoy our role plays, we had a blast breaking you ;) 

On July 8, 2018 at 3:15 AM, AromaLover21 said:

I loved that you were so immersed in the role play. You should take up acting!

and yes you definitely need to return for a proper introduction to my aroma ?