Fortress Dreams...

JustAGuy

Anybody here, Domme or subbie, ever dreamed about the Fortress?  I don't generally remember my dreams clearly the next morning, but I've had a handful of Fortress dreams over the years whose details I recall.

I'm not personally thinking of daydreams, though I've had a few (like recurring daydreams about travelling to an exotic foreign location with a Mistress who would make me walk three steps behind her, carrying her shopping and of course paying for everything.  I'd never really thought about needing to give her foot massages when she gets tired of walking, until Ms. Rey put the idea in my head and now I can't get it out..)

Um, sorry, this was about dreams.

The first dream I ever recall having about the Fortress morphed the Fortress into this huge, multi-story warehouse-like building where hundreds of slaves worked serving the Fortress Mistresses (like many dreams, it made sense in the dream itself but not at all when I woke up).  I was there because of a big dinner party being held to celebrate the Fortress' great success.  Different sections of the warehouse floor were overseen by different Mistresses, and I remembered being hugely honored because I was invited to sit at Headmistress Kang's table!  Only when I went to sit did I realize it was a huge picnic-type table and I was several rows away from Jessy, who did not see or speak to me!

More recently, I had almost the exact opposite of that dream: I dreamed I traveled to the Fortress to be part of a big anniversary party, but when I got there, it was just Headmistress Kang, Mistress Ree, and some guy.  No one else showed up!  In the dream, the guy was Mistress Ree's husband, which was why he was allowed to stand (I was crawling around the whole time, and no, I have no idea whether or not Ms. Ree has a partner in the real world!)  I remember there was a big computer screen where Jessy was compiling all of her favorite threads from the message board, which was to be read out loud as a party activity.  I kissed her feet and tried to think of something to say to make her feel better about no one showing up to the party.  I also got to kiss Ms. Ree's feet as she and her husband were leaving, because they were bored.  I can't really explain this one, it was just a really strange dream.

The last dream I remember having about the Fortress was almost like a script for a weird comedy movie.  I dreamed I had booked a multi-Mistress session for the next day, but was currently staying at a big hotel with my parents and my extended family (siblings, in-laws, etc).  It was some sort of family vacation.  But several of the Fortress Mistresses apparently decided they wanted to have my session early and somehow they knew I was at this hotel, so they all came to the hotel to surprise me.  But it wasn't malicious, as once I explained my family was there and it would be embarrassing to explain all these dominatrixes, they agreed (to various degrees) to keep it quiet and to hide out, so the dream was mostly about situations like having a Mistress in the closet when my Mother came in to talk to me, and trying to get my Mom to leave before the Mistress would sneeze and reveal herself.  I think at another point, one of the Mistresses was chatting with my little niece and kept saying things that would give away that she was a Mistress if my niece knew all the words she was using.  Again, I can't explain it, it was a dream!

Anybody else have any weird Fortress dreams?

• 1 year later...

I had a weird dream last night that didn't occur in the Fortress but Mina Jung was a central figure. There was a marathon relay race with 4 runners on each team. Each runner would have to cover just over 6 1/2 miles and hand off the baton to the next runner. I led off for my team and then found myself in a room with a tv and a bed. Mina and I were on the bed watching the race as it progressed. I told her how exhausted I felt but I had to push beyond the pain because I couldn't let my team down. She massaged my leg muscles for a bit and then looked me in the eyes and said "Danny................I love you."

At that moment I felt that my dreams came true but she seemed shocked by what she said. She turned red and told me she should not have said that and didn't know what got into her at that moment. I suggested that her true feelings may have surfaced and she could not resist the impulse to express them. In the dream I had the feeling of completeness at that moment. Then the dream went somewhere else that I can't recall. I often forget dreams except greatly disturbing dreams. 

I woke up very groggy since I took allergy meds when I went to sleep. I feel emotionally drained as I often do after this kind of dream. It was disturbing even though it was beautiful. I think of a Roy Orbison song "In Dreams"

.....But just before the dawn, I awake and find you gone....

....It's too bad that all these things, Can only happen in my dreams. Only in dreams, in beautiful dreams.

Dannyboy

9 hours ago, Dannyboy said:

I had a weird dream last night that didn't occur in the Fortress but Mina Jung was a central figure. There was a marathon relay race with 4 runners on each team. Each runner would have to cover just over 6 1/2 miles and hand off the baton to the next runner. I led off for my team and then found myself in a room with a tv and a bed. Mina and I were on the bed watching the race as it progressed. I told her how exhausted I felt but I had to push beyond the pain because I couldn't let my team down. She massaged my leg muscles for a bit and then looked me in the eyes and said "Danny................I love you."

At that moment I felt that my dreams came true but she seemed shocked by what she said. She turned red and told me she should not have said that and didn't know what got into her at that moment. I suggested that her true feelings may have surfaced and she could not resist the impulse to express them. In the dream I had the feeling of completeness at that moment. Then the dream went somewhere else that I can't recall. I often forget dreams except greatly disturbing dreams. 

I woke up very groggy since I took allergy meds when I went to sleep. I feel emotionally drained as I often do after this kind of dream. It was disturbing even though it was beautiful. I think of a Roy Orbison song "In Dreams"

....It's too bad that all these things, Can only happen in my dreams. Only in dreams, in beautiful dreams.

Dannyboy

Wow.  I actually had a dream about the Fortress last week for the first time since I started this thread, but it's a lot less emotionally impactful than that one.

I dreamt that I was at the Fortress with my while extended family, because...Jessy had transformed the Fortress into a family-friendly bar and grill.  It was really weird.  There was a big dining room area and kitchen, but also rooms off to the side that were dungeons where people sessioned.  I remember I had buffalo chicken tenders, and I specifically remember thinking they were kind of "meh!"

And I think it might have been a hotel in my dream too, because at one point I was waiting for my various family members to go to bed so I could sneak in a session!  Then the dream shifted (as dreams do) and I was trying to session with two Mistresses at once, but it was two solo sessions where I kept going back and forth, making excuses to leave for a minute and neither Mistress knew I was seeing the other.  And I remember I had to hide that fact or both would get mad.  It was weird.

So not as beautiful as Dannyboy's dream, but definitely weirder.

20 hours ago, JustAGuy said:

Wow.  I actually had a dream about the Fortress last week for the first time since I started this thread, but it's a lot less emotionally impactful than that one.

I dreamt that I was at the Fortress with my while extended family, because...Jessy had transformed the Fortress into a family-friendly bar and grill.  It was really weird.  There was a big dining room area and kitchen, but also rooms off to the side that were dungeons where people sessioned.  I remember I had buffalo chicken tenders, and I specifically remember thinking they were kind of "meh!"

And I think it might have been a hotel in my dream too, because at one point I was waiting for my various family members to go to bed so I could sneak in a session!  Then the dream shifted (as dreams do) and I was trying to session with two Mistresses at once, but it was two solo sessions where I kept going back and forth, making excuses to leave for a minute and neither Mistress knew I was seeing the other.  And I remember I had to hide that fact or both would get mad.  It was weird.

I’m having a hard time imagining a world where the food at the Fortress is “meh”.

On 4/29/2020 at 11:56 AM, Dannyboy said:

Dannyboy

You were a runner, no?  I shouldn't run but I still do.  Nothing can replace it, the psychology of it, the satisfaction of it - exceeds anything else.  I could see where it would gateway to other emotions in dreams.  I just rarely remember mine. 

I've had Fortress dreams before but they're pretty mundane. Just standard sessions. The only odd thing would be the space sessioned in which was like the normal Fortress rooms but smaller. I guess my psyche doesn't need any more out of the Fortress than I already get irl

On 4/29/2020 at 9:16 PM, JustAGuy said:

Anyone who has ever been in therapy or group therapy can remember the time when they spoke of a dream and asked the therapist or the group what the dream meant. Invariably the answer was "what do you think it meant?" In my case it is so obvious that I miss long distance running. What else could it be? 

In your case it has to be that Jessy didn't offer non-alcoholic beer at her bar.

The part about having two simultaneous solo sessions brings to mind an actual case of a Mistress booking two separate sessions with clients and going back and forth as well. I will not name the dungeon or the Mistress. You'll have to read my memoirs when they go on sale.

Dannyboy

5 hours ago, theDumbMule said:

I’m having a hard time imagining a world where the food at the Fortress is “meh”.

Well, it WAS a dream.  Besides, I only had the chicken tenders.  Maybe the Fortress Bar and Grill does awesome loaded potato skins?

1 hour ago, Dannyboy said:

The part about having two simultaneous solo sessions brings to mind an actual case of a Mistress booking two separate sessions with clients and going back and forth as well. I will not name the dungeon or the Mistress. You'll have to read my memoirs when they go on sale. 

Dannyboy

I DID sort of ponder the "two-timing" briefly.  Since Jessy was tending bar, I would think I'd fantasize about Mistresses Rey and Zito (since I've seen them most after Jessy).  But in the dream I wasn't really specific real-life Fortress Mistresses, the sessions weren't a detailed part of the dream and the Mistresses were just "generic."  If it was some combination of the real Mistresses I've session with, I'd wonder if my subconscious was feeling guilty for not "settling down" with one Mistress.  Or indirectly telling me that I shouldn't worry about that because...well, that's more complicated.  I prefer to smile that my dream included the detail of decent but unspectacular chicken fingers prepared by someone unseen in the back (Mistress, Emma, perhaps?  Now I'm being silly.)

• 1 year later...

I had a dream last night where I was sessioning with Mistress Von Dietz.  She was in the middle of pegging me (which is actually unusual in that when I do dream of the Fortress, there's almost never a specific sexual activity occurring).  There was some really loud noise outside the room and I had to go to the bathroom, so I asked if I could be excused and she said ok.  So I went out, naked, to find the bathroom (when I woke up I had a full bladder, so it was one of those dreams that becomes about peeing when your body is trying to tell you to pee!)  For some reason, the session was taking place in a big conference center, and the path back from the bathroom to the room where MVD was was taken up by my high school reunion!  I was still naked so I was trying to sneak back to my session without being seen.  Eventually MVD came out, saw me, and we snuck together into another room.  But then we were interrupted again and the session broke up.

On a side note, I rarely remember my dreams and I only seem to dream about the Fortress very rarely.  Most of the dreams I remember are about how due to a technical error, I was awarded my college degree but am actually one elective credit short and need to pass a test on something I know nothing about (with no time to prepare) or I will lose my degree and presumably my job!

On 4/30/2020 at 7:25 PM, ConsentOptional said:

You were a runner, no?  I shouldn't run but I still do.  Nothing can replace it, the psychology of it, the satisfaction of it - exceeds anything else.  I could see where it would gateway to other emotions in dreams.  I just rarely remember mine. 

I was a runner for many years and ran in long distances for almost 3 decades. It was called an oxygen high way back then. It provided on many levels most everything a human being needs, but not everything.

Dannyboy

On 9/11/2021 at 4:01 PM, JustAGuy said:

I had a dream last night where I was sessioning with Mistress Von Dietz.  She was in the middle of pegging me (which is actually unusual in that when I do dream of the Fortress, there's almost never a specific sexual activity occurring).  There was some really loud noise outside the room and I had to go to the bathroom, so I asked if I could be excused and she said ok.  So I went out, naked, to find the bathroom (when I woke up I had a full bladder, so it was one of those dreams that becomes about peeing when your body is trying to tell you to pee!)  For some reason, the session was taking place in a big conference center, and the path back from the bathroom to the room where MVD was was taken up by my high school reunion!  I was still naked so I was trying to sneak back to my session without being seen.  Eventually MVD came out, saw me, and we snuck together into another room.  But then we were interrupted again and the session broke up.

On a side note, I rarely remember my dreams and I only seem to dream about the Fortress very rarely.  Most of the dreams I remember are about how due to a technical error, I was awarded my college degree but am actually one elective credit short and need to pass a test on something I know nothing about (with no time to prepare) or I will lose my degree and presumably my job!

For many years after I left graduate school, I would dream of being back in university and forgetting what courses I had enrolled in.  It was final exam time and I was totally unprepared for the exams, and did not even know where and when the exams were being held.  Of course my situation was hopeless and extremely stressful.  I am sure this revealed some actual deep-seated insecurities on my part but not sure which ones.  Thankfully I no longer have those dreams.

On 7/22/2018 at 8:38 PM, JustAGuy said:

Anybody here, Domme or subbie, ever dreamed about the Fortress?  I don't generally remember my dreams clearly the next morning, but I've had a handful of Fortress dreams over the years whose details I recall.

I'm not personally thinking of daydreams, though I've had a few (like recurring daydreams about travelling to an exotic foreign location with a Mistress who would make me walk three steps behind her, carrying her shopping and of course paying for everything.  I'd never really thought about needing to give her foot massages when she gets tired of walking, until Ms. Rey put the idea in my head and now I can't get it out..)

Um, sorry, this was about dreams.

The first dream I ever recall having about the Fortress morphed the Fortress into this huge, multi-story warehouse-like building where hundreds of slaves worked serving the Fortress Mistresses (like many dreams, it made sense in the dream itself but not at all when I woke up).  I was there because of a big dinner party being held to celebrate the Fortress' great success.  Different sections of the warehouse floor were overseen by different Mistresses, and I remembered being hugely honored because I was invited to sit at Headmistress Kang's table!  Only when I went to sit did I realize it was a huge picnic-type table and I was several rows away from Jessy, who did not see or speak to me!

More recently, I had almost the exact opposite of that dream: I dreamed I traveled to the Fortress to be part of a big anniversary party, but when I got there, it was just Headmistress Kang, Mistress Ree, and some guy.  No one else showed up!  In the dream, the guy was Mistress Ree's husband, which was why he was allowed to stand (I was crawling around the whole time, and no, I have no idea whether or not Ms. Ree has a partner in the real world!)  I remember there was a big computer screen where Jessy was compiling all of her favorite threads from the message board, which was to be read out loud as a party activity.  I kissed her feet and tried to think of something to say to make her feel better about no one showing up to the party.  I also got to kiss Ms. Ree's feet as she and her husband were leaving, because they were bored.  I can't really explain this one, it was just a really strange dream.

The last dream I remember having about the Fortress was almost like a script for a weird comedy movie.  I dreamed I had booked a multi-Mistress session for the next day, but was currently staying at a big hotel with my parents and my extended family (siblings, in-laws, etc).  It was some sort of family vacation.  But several of the Fortress Mistresses apparently decided they wanted to have my session early and somehow they knew I was at this hotel, so they all came to the hotel to surprise me.  But it wasn't malicious, as once I explained my family was there and it would be embarrassing to explain all these dominatrixes, they agreed (to various degrees) to keep it quiet and to hide out, so the dream was mostly about situations like having a Mistress in the closet when my Mother came in to talk to me, and trying to get my Mom to leave before the Mistress would sneeze and reveal herself.  I think at another point, one of the Mistresses was chatting with my little niece and kept saying things that would give away that she was a Mistress if my niece knew all the words she was using.  Again, I can't explain it, it was a dream!

Anybody else have any weird Fortress dreams?

I’ve definitely had vivid dreams about the FF, particularly about sessions with Fortress Dommes that I’ve never met in person. Sometimes they feel almost realistic that I’ve was sure whether I was dreaming or if this was real life. Some trippy matrix paradox ??

On 9/15/2021 at 11:34 PM, Voyage said:

For many years after I left graduate school, I would dream of being back in university and forgetting what courses I had enrolled in.  It was final exam time and I was totally unprepared for the exams, and did not even know where and when the exams were being held.  Of course my situation was hopeless and extremely stressful.  I am sure this revealed some actual deep-seated insecurities on my part but not sure which ones.  Thankfully I no longer have those dreams.

You see, THAT'S the kind of dream I seem to have a lot.  Well, I don't regularly remember dreams (less than one a week I can actually remember) but I still have that one.  I also tend this dream about how I'm back at my old retail job part time, so I have to do my current professional career-type job during the week but report to the store in uniform with my name tag on weekends.  In the dream I ask myself why I am still doing it and want to quit, but decide to wait until the end of my shift, and of course then get stuck with lots of really annoying customers.

12 hours ago, liquidsnake said:

I’ve definitely had vivid dreams about the FF, particularly about sessions with Fortress Dommes that I’ve never met in person. Sometimes they feel almost realistic that I’ve was sure whether I was dreaming or if this was real life. Some trippy matrix paradox ??

I'd far, far rather be having those dreams!  Well, maybe not right now, as I'm abstaining for an upcoming session.

On 9/16/2021 at 9:59 PM, liquidsnake said:

Well what’s interesting is that for me, the memories of real sessions at FF seem to get stored by my brain like dreams. I think this is because I tend to go through various types of consciousness in session.