One single toy

atlhiker

As a question/challenge, if you had to use or receive only one single toy or implement for an entire hour what would it be? 

As a top my choice would be a flogger as it is so versatile in the amount of pain it can cause, the fact it can also serve as a lasso, blindfold, and can be used on virtually any part of the body. 

As a bottom my choice would probably be the same or alternatively rope since it is also so versatile. 

On 7/29/2018 at 2:53 PM, Mistress Vivienne Fang said:

If I had to use one single instrument for an hour, it would probably be a police baton. I can beat someone up and then hide it ;)

I'm astonished at how quickly I got over my fear of solid, varnished oak, just now.  In the words of Larry David, I respect wood - and I also fear it.  How on earth did you sell me so quickly on the idea of being beaten literally to a pulp by you(?)

16 hours ago, 华主的小白狗/肥佬/二百五/乖乖毛/一般外国漏野货 said:

I'm astonished at how quickly I got over my fear of solid, varnished oak, just now.  In the words of Larry David, I respect wood - and I also fear it.  How on earth did you sell me so quickly on the idea of being beaten literally to a pulp by you(?)

I don't think I sold you the idea. I think you just had an unconscious, Freudian need that was brought out by me :)

5 hours ago, Mistress Vivienne Fang said:

I don't think I sold you the idea. I think you just had an unconscious, Freudian need that was brought out by me :)

You are being EXTREMELY generous.  Once when I was 14 a classmate and I got seriously bored with wood shop class.  We were supposed to be making small, wooden ashtrays (to be varnished).  We decided to play baseball in class while the teacher was taking a men's room break.  Stevie was the pitcher.   I took a piece of wood out of a barrel to use as a bat and said "let 'er rip" - Stevie did, and promptly threw a fastball high and inside - hit my forehead - a trip to the nurse's office to get bandaged up. Nothing traumatic, but from that day I was pretty sensitive about people throwing or swinging solid wooden objects around.  I get nervous playing baseball or softball just because of inexperienced people swinging bats in the on-deck circle.  That is, until I thought of you dressed in a Chinese woman's police uniform, feeling bored with having all us foreigners around sweeping your streets, the hot sun leaving you feeling just a bit ornery.  What is happening to me??

40 minutes ago, 华主的小白狗/肥佬/二百五/乖乖毛/一般外国漏野货 said:

You are being EXTREMELY generous.  Once when I was 14 a classmate and I got seriously bored with wood shop class.  We were supposed to be making small, wooden ashtrays (to be varnished).  We decided to play baseball in class while the teacher was taking a men's room break.  Stevie was the pitcher.   I took a piece of wood out of a barrel to use as a bat and said "let 'er rip" - Stevie did, and promptly threw a fastball high and inside - hit my forehead - a trip to the nurse's office to get bandaged up. Nothing traumatic, but from that day I was pretty sensitive about people throwing or swinging solid wooden objects around.  I get nervous playing baseball or softball just because of inexperienced people swinging bats in the on-deck circle.  That is, until I thought of you dressed in a Chinese woman's police uniform, feeling bored with having all us foreigners around sweeping your streets, the hot sun leaving you feeling just a bit ornery.  What is happening to me??

Alright, now you have me thinking of this.  Sounds like a fun session idea.

6 minutes ago, theDumbMule said:

Alright, now you have me thinking of this.  Sounds like a fun session idea.

Excellent!  She's amazing like that - I don't wanna get all drippy/sentimental, but this stuff just jets into my mind because of Mistress Vivienne Fang.  I hate bumping my head on tables or heavy luggage knocking my kneecaps - I hated playing goalie in street hockey - but she's just.....well, you know, she's SHE.?