First Time

4 hours ago, kevybaby said:

Morrowind. Favorite game of all time; so much depth and lore and I'd never seen a massive world in any game with so much personality. Truly felt like I became a god in some alien place. Probably spent a couple thousand hours playing that game.

Also, not Morrowind. Probably wasted a couple thousand hours playing that game. 

The one thing you would like to experience again for the first time is playing a video game?

16 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

What would you like to do for the first time again?

Visit the Fortress for the first time, it was such a crazy experience:

Flying in from Hawaii, thinking "how bad could this be? they probably never read my email anyways" "its only for an hour"

Getting lost trying to find the door

The receptionist thought I was going to be a 73 year old man and super confused to see me

Getting into the room and thinking " I chose the perfect place for my 1st experience, because these were the hottest Goddesses I have ever met and no way they could have me question my manhood or crushed my ego...this should be cute"

Leaving thinking " how did I become such a bitch and how could enjoy so much turning me into one! 'stop smiling and patting my ass!'

I lost ever sense of gender roles and vowed not to return........

Flew back New York a few months later and booked for a 2 hour session.......priceless 

P.s. flying back to New York in September....

13 hours ago, kevybaby said:

Yeah it was beautiful. What am I going to say like my first session? My first session wasn't my best session though so I can't say that. But that first playthrough of Morrowind (and I guess also Oblivion and Skyrim but Morrowind was my favorite) was absolutely fucking magical.

Actually I was expecting answers that didn't involve sessions, but I never clarified so..

I like your answer, it's honest.

13 hours ago, kevybaby said:

Like if I say drumming that's something that also sucked at the beginning and wasn't fun until I was actually any good at it. Sex is shitty as a novice. Most things in life aren't fun at the beginning because you don't know what you're doing but in a video game what you can do is exciting because compared to learning about what you can do in life it happens way faster. I mean it took me maybe a thousand hours in that game to become a literal demi-god. In real life it takes decades for most people to just be a financially successful person, and that's not as good as being a demi-god. That said, video game addiction is a real problem and it's better to focus on the real world rather than fake realities. 

First time I had sex it was very satisfying. I mean, it wouldn't fly today, but it was still very enjoyable as a first experience.

9 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

Actually I was expecting answers that didn't involve sessions, but I never clarified so..

I wish I could experience my first make out session and first titty fucking experiences again. Oh to be an niave teenager again...everything was so new and exciting at the time.

On 8/1/2018 at 4:27 PM, Mistress Kang said:

What would you like to do for the first time again?

1.  Go back in time and revisit my first flight to China, flying into Harbin, a curious smell of sawdust seemed to permeate the air, and I can recall the excitement of setting foot on what for me is sacred ground - arriving at a friend's house and smelling a bread shop nearby the family's apartment building complex - then walking out into the early September night, watching hundreds of retirees dressed up in red blouses, red slacks, ballet flats, waving green sashes and performing the "seedling dance"  - and for the first time in my life, receiving the gaze and smile of a 60 year old northern Chinese woman on her turf,  simply living her life, but at that moment I choose to believe she was also sensing my vulnerability and awe, and her intent was to send me confirmation that yes, my soul belonged to her and to the world's Chinese population for its leisure.....and I couldn't be more grateful to all.

2.  My first kiss  - no clumsiness, no awkwardness, sensual - and I have no idea how things occurred in that fashion, because just about everything else I do requires endless practice to become vaguely smooth.  Kristin, I am GLAD it was you - and that chestnut hair down to the middle of your back, eyes as big as tangerines.

i'm genuinely struggling to come up with an answer for this. i more often wish i'd done things earlier than wish i could come to things freshly again. i was a pretty tightly wound teenager.

so maybe a weird answer... i'd like to be able to hear shakira's oral fijacion for the first time again. the first time i listened to that album—pre-ordered on CD lol—her voice during the chorus of the first track gave me this incredible synesthetic experience, that i was tasting (and even feeling) ripe peaches in the back of my mouth. i kept replaying it and feeling it again. it was outrageous.

that note still gets me every time, but the peaches eventually stopped showing up. 

Thinking about it, I have a couple of things that I would like to do for the first time again. What first came to mind was making love, the first time I had sex was great but the first time I made love was something entirely different. The passion, the heat, the look in her eyes, her moans, and cries. It was bliss, I had never felt that way before, such a euphoric feeling that lasted all night and well into the next day. Awaking with a smile, rolling over to caress and nuzzle the woman sleeping next to you as she stirs. Greeted with a smile and some giggles as you proceed to do it over again. Good times.

Secondly, my first time at the fortress. My first time visiting a dungeon and partaking in the lifestyle. That session opened me up, experiencing Mistress Rey was something I couldn't have imagined. Utterly stunning, I couldn't believe I was actually there and that this woman stood before me. I felt like melting when she placed my face between her delectable derriere and blessed me with her intoxicating aroma. Now that I think of it, it has been far too long since I have been under her.

Lastly, I would have to say my first time building an entire room myself. Framing it, installing windows/doors, electrical work, painting, and tiling it. It felt amazing to work with my hands, looking at the finished product knowing that I did all of it. When I realized I have a passion for skilled trade and enjoy the labor.

On 8/5/2018 at 7:34 PM, Mistress Vivienne Fang said:

Masturbate, probably. My first time doing that really was quite something.

I would agree masturbating is #1.

followed very closely by #2 - first fuck

and big #3 - watching a sub organism while being face slapped and toyed

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2018 at 10:31 AM, homefight said:

Taking the realistic strapon for the first time in my first ever session with my Mistress. Both aspects of that experience were incredible and I still dream about it. 

Also the first time I was locked into chastity by my Mistress. Feeling the pressure and tightness that first time and the frustrated pleasure also leaves me daydreaming. 

Two very intense feelings that make you sink further into the notion that submission is your true calling! 

• 1 month later...

30 years ago i met a young woman who i guess introduced me to my first taste of kinky sex... by this i mean an actual "taste".. 

I was giving her oral and out of nowhere she began squirting ... i never even knew such a thing was possible back then, and didn't know what it was i where or where it came from... and i certainly didn't care.

Well needless to say i loved it and could not get enough of it... still do,  but there was nothing like that 1st surprise .. i'll treasure it always.

On 9/29/2018 at 4:30 PM, franknot said:

30 years ago i met a young woman who i guess introduced me to my first taste of kinky sex... by this i mean an actual "taste".. 

I was giving her oral and out of nowhere she began squirting ... i never even knew such a thing was possible back then, and didn't know what it was i where or where it came from... and i certainly didn't care.

Well needless to say i loved it and could not get enough of it... still do,  but there was nothing like that 1st surprise .. i'll treasure it always.

Good thing you were pleasantly surprised by it. 

Totally not sexual, but kind of sensual. My first time flying into Korea. Seeing the lights and mountains rising up over the fog. Getting off the airplane and truly experiencing the complete foreign nature of being overseas. It was astounding and I would love to have that again. Admittedly, I did when I came back as a civilian, but it's just not the same as your first time to a place.

Thankfully, I get to experience something similar soon, when I move to NYC in the next month!

On 8/4/2018 at 10:40 AM, Mistress Rey said:

Fuck for the first time again.

Do you remember that 1st time with fondness or regret? ... possibly wishing that it would have made the earth shake a little bit more intensely? 

I'd rather forget my first fuck, ...  rather awkward and clumsy, ...  In my case the only thing shaking were my knees.