Double Domme

martillo

Mistress Kang,

Great idea, I couldn't have asked for a better session.

Yesterday I was fortunate enough to be able to take advantage of Mistress Kang's generous Double Domme offer and was lucky enough to meet Mistresses Kat and Jung. They entered the room and introduced themselves, both are gorgeous and so sweet. Since it had been a while since I had "played" ,I told them my interests and my limits, but otherwise I said I wanted them to push me and I was open to trying new things(after all that's what we are here for and that was the smartest thing I could have said). Anyone thinking of a double domme session should consider the team of Mistresses Jung and Tan.

After being tied down, I felt like the Christmas present that they were both anxious to rip open and play with, or maybe more appropriately the mouse trapped by the two cats. I was of course "excited" looking at these two Goddesses standing above me and I was punished for my enthusiasm and I should have been since I lacked any type of self control. I was taken so close to the brink so many times by them that it seemed unbearable. I wanted to try something new so I requested to try the "sounds". At first I thought I had bitten off a bit more than I could chew, but apparently Mistress Jung is an expert practitioner and once again skillfully pushed my limits.

I could go on for pages about my experience with these two amazing women, but then I couldn't get my review posted

Mistress Jung - An absolutely stunning woman with eyes and a smile that just suck you in and make you realize you are lost and should just let her do what she wants because it really is best for you.

Mistress Tan - A very petite woman with a rock hard and extremely sexy body. If you want to go a bit further than you thought you could, she will be the one behind you pushing with both hands (literally).

My overall take on this experience is simply amazement. Mistress Kang runs an extremely professional establishment. Clean, orderly, polite and secure.