First session tomorrow

Sissymaid24

Hello all I’m new to the forum and the fortress booked my first session for tomorrow with mistress Rey for some sissy training, spit play and some other festivities, I am quite excited and also very nervous I was wondering if anyone on the forum had any tips for a first timer ? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

My first time at the fetish fortress was amazing worth every penny I wanted to write something that truly captures the essence of my experience mistress Rey was amazing a true professional and did not disappoint as I write this I am smiling from cheek to cheek !! I leave it up to you guys to figure out which lol but if you have any doubts about the fortress I hope that this will hopefully change your mind I was a bit nervous heading into it but it’s true what they say it’s part of the fun it does truly add to the experience and let me tell you I had an amazing experience I got to be mistress Rey’s little sissy and truly enjoyed every second of it if you have any doubt or any worry’s about the fortress rest assured there is no need I wish I could give more then 5 stars for my first experience it was truly something ! Mistress Rey was stunning captivating and really knows how to control not only you but the room she will put you in your place whether you like it or not ( if your like me you’ll love every min of it) I hope to come back soon and I truly do appreciate the experience I had today !

On 9/11/2018 at 4:56 PM, Jennifer said:

That's awesome! Sounds like you had a really good time. I'm getting ready for my second session tonight. I lasted less than two weeks lol

Pleased that you only lasted such a short time before returning to where you truly belong..  

Edited by Mistress Von Dietz

• 2 weeks later...

I'm very close to booking my first session with Mistress Rey... i'm an older guy, 65+, and have had one disappointing experience with a pro domme. .. other than that i'm a newbie with a head full of fantasies that i've been nursing for a few years now...

Of course i'm nervous .. so should i just list my kinks, surrender completely and leave it up to Mistress Rey' to decide on my fate?

On 9/29/2018 at 4:14 PM, franknot said:

I'm very close to booking my first session with Mistress Rey... i'm an older guy, 65+, and have had one disappointing experience with a pro domme. .. other than that i'm a newbie with a head full of fantasies that i've been nursing for a few years now...

Of course i'm nervous .. so should i just list my kinks, surrender completely and leave it up to Mistress Rey' to decide on my fate?

We will talk first, get to know each other before proceeding. But after the initial acquainting you must leave the rest to me. 

On 9/29/2018 at 4:14 PM, franknot said:

It was honestly the best decision I’ve ever made, no doubt in my mind would 100% come back to the fortress to see the lovely mistress Rey. 

Being nervous is normal but that will all fade away, i am allready saving up for another session and literally cannot wait to be back at the fortress. 

On 9/30/2018 at 7:13 PM, Mistress Rey said:

We will talk first, get to know each other before proceeding. But after the initial acquainting you must leave the rest to me. 

Well, as the Brit's would say.. "done and dusted". The appointment is confirmed and with a lot of patience and help from Mistress Emma some of the smaller details have been worked out.     As i said to her in my initial email ..

"Here is my list of fetishes .. please ask Mistress Rey to craft a scene that might employ some or all of them.. I think that being unaware of what to expect will add to the experience so please encourage Mistress Rey to do whatever would please her the most."

So, yes, i look forward to  "leaving the rest to you"  .. i guess i like the idea of closing my eyes and just jumping off that cliff.. but being a newbie i'm pretty sure that the thoughts and fantasies i have will differ greatly from the reality.

Still,  i'm ready to offer up this old mind, body, and spirit as a sacrifice to the young Goddess .. and accept whatever follows with grace and dignity.

On 10/10/2018 at 10:41 PM, franknot said:

Well, as the Brit's would say.. "done and dusted". The appointment is confirmed and with a lot of patience and help from Mistress Emma some of the smaller details have been worked out.     As i said to her in my initial email ..

"Here is my list of fetishes .. please ask Mistress Rey to craft a scene that might employ some or all of them.. I think that being unaware of what to expect will add to the experience so please encourage Mistress Rey to do whatever would please her the most."

So, yes, i look forward to  "leaving the rest to you"  .. i guess i like the idea of closing my eyes and just jumping off that cliff.. but being a newbie i'm pretty sure that the thoughts and fantasies i have will differ greatly from the reality.

Still,  i'm ready to offer up this old mind, body, and spirit as a sacrifice to the young Goddess .. and accept whatever follows with grace and dignity.

I like the analogy of closing your eyes and jumping off a cliff. Thats exactly what you'll be doing with me.