Special Kinks

Mistress Kang

On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 7:55 PM, Mistress Kang said:

Is there a kink you've only ever experienced with one other person and have no intention to share with anyone else? What is that kink and why? 

Almost.  I had Mistress Kang and Mistress Rey (so not one other person so not quite meeting this) try "figging" with me once.  I will never try it again because, for me, it SUCKED.

In the spirit of the question, I can not currently think of a kink I would only share with one partner because it was...sacred...for us.

I hate tickling...but tried it for Mistress Haru, for whom it was a thing.  I would never ask for it, but would try it again for Mistress Haru.  She liked it, rather a lot.

On 9/28/2018 at 10:11 PM, JustAGuy said:

Almost.  I had Mistress Kang and Mistress Rey (so not one other person so not quite meeting this) try "figging" with me once.  I will never try it again because, for me, it SUCKED.

In the spirit of the question, I can not currently think of a kink I would only share with one partner because it was...sacred...for us.

I hate tickling...but tried it for Mistress Haru, for whom it was a thing.  I would never ask for it, but would try it again for Mistress Haru.  She liked it, rather a lot.

Ha I remember that...

Just now, Mistress Kang said:

What became of her earnings?

A large round of drinks I think. Or I gave it back to her. I’m not sure. Been questioning myself about that since I mentioned it to Mistress Rey. Let’s just say it wasn’t enough money that what it bought was very memorable ?

With hindsight I’m pretty sure she knew we were finished and just wanted to have sex with strangers with me nearby as security.

It was my first time as security but it’s still in my top 2 weirdest 15 ish years later.

5 minutes ago, Lockednwaiting said:

A large round of drinks I think. Or I gave it back to her. I’m not sure. Been questioning myself about that since I mentioned it to Mistress Rey. Let’s just say it wasn’t enough money that what it bought was very memorable ?

With hindsight I’m pretty sure she knew we were finished and just wanted to have sex with strangers with me nearby as security.

It was my first time as security but it’s still in my top 2 weirdest 15 ish years later.

That's a sweet bf thing to do even if you two were near the end.

That's a sweet bf thing to do even if you two were near the end.

It was her ultimate fantasy and I was pretty sure she’d see it through. I’d rather she did it safe-ishly than tried it the other way. She’s now a doctor and married to a very nice man. Together they do lots of volunteer work with children so the universe wins. 

4 minutes ago, Lockednwaiting said:

It was her ultimate fantasy and I was pretty sure she’d see it through. I’d rather she did it safe-ishly than tried it the other way. She’s now a doctor and married to a very nice man. Together they do lots of volunteer work with children so the universe wins. 

She trusted you to keep her safe which says a lot. How did you find her "johns"? Did you decide on the pricing together? Did you have a chance to use the experience in your own sex life with her afterwards?

She trusted you to keep her safe which says a lot. How did you find her "johns"? Did you decide on the pricing together? Did you have a chance to use the experience in your own sex life with her afterwards?

True. That was actually the worst part. Worrying if I would hear if something was going wrong and get in there fast enough. We met them at a house party and I chatted to them for a while. Then played it up as a hypothetical to see who would take the bait. A few volunteered and I picked the two smallest and least drunk looking. I discussed the pricing. She didn’t really care about it. 

And we never actually slept together. I was a virgin at the time and we’d only gotten to third base at that stage. I think that the fact I didn’t want to lose my virginity to her was what might have tipped her off that our relationship had a shelf life. But we stayed friends for a couple of years after and she told me she recreated it for years in her head when she was sleeping with other people. 

Yes - I was young at the time.