Vanilla Trickery

Mistress Kang

My beautiful chinese housemate (not girlfriend, though) had collected scores of tiny cactus spines from walking barefoot in an treacherous muddy Arizona meadow. The pain was forcing her to walk like John Cleese. I volunteered to retrieve some precision surgery instruments from the lab to extract the dolorous barbs. Truly I would have offered this to anyone, but I could not believe my luck for having manipulated a hot chick into gratefully letting me touch her feet. I ended up spending an hour working on her little wounds with my face right up to her soles. How I resisted licking them or sucking her toes I still do not know. She never suspected the state I was in the entire time. Bonus: she let me bathe her feet with Epsom salts then dry them with a towel prior to the operation. Bonus II: I got to redo it the next day.

I love this state.

49 minutes ago, Zantafio said:

My beautiful chinese housemate (not girlfriend, though) had collected scores of tiny cactus spines from walking barefoot in an treacherous muddy Arizona meadow. The pain was forcing her to walk like John Cleese. I volunteered to retrieve some precision surgery instruments from the lab to extract the dolorous barbs. Truly I would have offered this to anyone, but I could not believe my luck for having manipulated a hot chick into gratefully letting me touch her feet. I ended up spending an hour working on her little wounds with my face right up to her soles. How I resisted licking them or sucking her toes I still do not know. She never suspected the state I was in the entire time. Bonus: she let me bathe her feet with Epsom salts then dry them with a towel prior to the operation. Bonus II: I got to redo it the next day.

I love this state.

That's pretty sweet on many levels ?

What a wonderful question and great story from Zantafio. Thank you for sharing.

Very thought provoking. Now I want to create a scenario in which I satisfy a desire without exposure. My heart races just thinking of getting a less than pleasant reaction at the attempt.

I once was dating a Chinese women who spoke fluent mandarin. When we got naked together for the first time, I told her my last Chinese gf nicknamed my penis “xiao”but never told me the meaning of such name (xiao means small). This was all a lie but I wanted to see her reaction lol. She blushed and laughed a bit, then told me what the word meant. I pretend to be embarrassed  but of course I was really enjoying this. She then proceeded to call me xiao lol.

she was a vanilla girl and always apologized for calling me xiao...only if she knew how much I enjoyed it lol

23 hours ago, DomGames said:

What a wonderful question and great story from Zantafio. Thank you for sharing.

Very thought provoking. Now I want to create a scenario in which I satisfy a desire without exposure. My heart races just thinking of getting a less than pleasant reaction at the attempt.

What’s your plan?? 

Oh me gosh, yes Yes YES on vanilla trickery.  VT 101 must be a core competency!  I've never operated without it.

Some little something will arise and I'll take note; under cared for feet, under cared for nails, messy kitchen, messy car, OR I'll create laughter and lightness charming with a nice bottle of chardonnay, grabbing a wooden spoon and say........

"How do you feel about spankings because your feet are a mess...."

"How do you feel about spankings because your car/shoes/whatever are a whatever. "

I find bare feet, stocking feet, and shoes are best.

"Come here, let me see that shoe......"  Once I get hold of one shoe voluntarily, sweetly, funly, it's mostly down a wonderful hill roll. After making fun of the shoe, that comes off, then make fun of the sock, that's off, then professed hysterical horror at the unattended feel. "DON"T MOVE."  I'll go off quietly and get a towel and a callus shaver.

I've had a high success rate with attending to feet with this fun VT 101 caper. Shave calluses, put on vaseline, wrap in saran wrap and put in a sock. Knock off the chardonnay. All sweet fun.

But surely some time cometh "don't think you're off the hook with this foot care, you still need to ask for your spanking!" 

Yeah VT 101!

Ironically, Ive never had to really use much trickery for my fart fetish. It always surprised me at how gassy some of my female friends are and how open they are about it. Openly letting it rip around me or even sometimes in my face as a joke/prank/ or dare. One time that really sticks to mind was a bet I made with a friend of mine. I had bet her that she couldn't beat me in Mario Party 2. If she lost she had to give me 30 pushups and she decided that if I lost I would have to smell her farts which was a shock. I couldn't believe it and contemplated throwing the game but I honestly did play to win but she still beat me lol. One lucky mini game that I sucked at gave her the edge. I did add a little fire to the flame by egging her on and she went all out eating what she knew would cause major gas. So basically a lose/win? Lol.

Smothering while giving head... Did I shift position so your weight came down full on my face and now I’m magically doing a better job while you’re in that position so you stay there until you cum... ooops. Silly silly me. No no. No need to apologize I just liked making you happy (Possibly my grin gives me away)

Chastity\Orgasm denial. Having sex for a long time without cumming then accidentally getting cut off during a slower period so you can stay in that highly aroused state. Repeat a couple of times during the week. Unexpected downside of causing concern that your partner is doing something wrong if you’re not cumming can lead to having to partially reveal yourself (unless you’re an ass).

Hypnotic trigger words you’ve had conditioning to that are entirely vanilla but work just as well for triggering positive reactions.

Playfighting to lose.

Actually a lot more than I’d realized. Although I can only think of a handful of occasions where there wasn’t an eventual revelation. Kink is too much fun to hide forever. 

Hmm...does doing things to help out really selfish female coworkers count?  I had a married coworker once...she was physically attractive but I never really thought about her sexually.  However she tended to just ask for lots of little favors and help and generally just take advantage of good-natured people to get out of doing her own work.  She was smart enough to do her job, she just liked trying to get other people to do it.  And as a sub, it felt oddly good to enable that.  (Though in fairness, we could be seen as competing for promotion and it was widely understood that when tasks were actually done right, I had been heavily involved.)

On 10/3/2018 at 3:31 PM, Mistress Alexia Zito said:

I’ve had a lot of people in vanilla situations ask me to step on their backs when they’re feeling sore, sometimes I think they are secretly feeding a trample fetish but I never ask. Any of you sneaky subs try this one? 

Guilty as charged, Mistress Zito.  This is a particularly useful ploy because it is also a known vanilla activity.

I don't know that this fits the topic exactly but ... 

I started seeing a phycologist 5 weeks ago for a not too serious issue that i felt i needed to acknowledge. My therapist is young-ish and very attractive without trying to be, and part of my therapy has to deal with an old relationship that coincidentally did bring out my submissive tendencies for the first time.

I now find myself trying to have her discover my secret submissive desires, and reveal them to me, at which time i will deny it vigorously .. I've been dropping subtle hints about the "odd" nature of that long ago relationship with hopes that she'll suggest "the possibility" of what my anxiety is really caused by.

She dresses casually during our therapy sessions, sometimes wearing a dress, and at times she'll cross her legs and unconsciously relax her foot so that one shoe slips off a bit and dangles from her toes. I force myself not to stare (or drool) too much and i'm reasonably sure she's unaware of what this is doing to me... She's petite and her feet are small .. i believe i could fit one almost completely in my mouth, (or die trying) ... 

Needless to say, i'm having trouble focusing on my original issue, because during therapy i am constantly fantasizing about her confronting me with my "hidden" submissive needs, and to prove her analysis is accurate she has me strip, and lie over her lovely knees for a sound, bare hand spanking... (or any number of other scenarios).

My next session is tomorrow.  She'll have no idea that i'll have groomed carefully, and will be wearing a comfortable butt plug along with a silicone cock & ball ring... hope she's wearing a dress... and open toed sandals would be nice too.

... to be continued...