Positivity

machina2k1

For me, 2018 was a bad year. It's about to get better, but it kind was one of my lowest ever. Pretty much everything that could go wrong, went wrong. From being practically homeless, to selling all my belongings, to working a series of jobs below my skill level at part-time hours in Florida (I hate the heat!), my life was stagnating. Now though, I'm getting to move to NYC, with a decent enough job to make regular visits to Fortress (at least after I settle in) and things are looking up for the first time in 12 months.

Point is, no matter how bad it seems, it'll get better. I know someone reading this might be feeling low, down, alone, or stuck. You'll get through it though. Even with all the things that happened, I wouldn't change it. I'm more appreciative for the small things in life, I have the chance to move somewhere I've always wanted to live, and I don't have nearly as much meaningless material objects weighing me down. At least for me, this year's negative experiences helped to shape me into a better person. I hope everyone on this board who is going through something more negative can use that energy and flip it into something positive. 

Anyways, sorry for the break from kinky conversation. I hope everyone can have a bit of positivity in each day. And some kink. That helps too. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/4/2018 at 8:16 PM, machina2k1 said:

For me, 2018 was a bad year. It's about to get better, but it kind was one of my lowest ever. Pretty much everything that could go wrong, went wrong. From being practically homeless, to selling all my belongings, to working a series of jobs below my skill level at part-time hours in Florida (I hate the heat!), my life was stagnating. Now though, I'm getting to move to NYC, with a decent enough job to make regular visits to Fortress (at least after I settle in) and things are looking up for the first time in 12 months.

Point is, no matter how bad it seems, it'll get better. I know someone reading this might be feeling low, down, alone, or stuck. You'll get through it though. Even with all the things that happened, I wouldn't change it. I'm more appreciative for the small things in life, I have the chance to move somewhere I've always wanted to live, and I don't have nearly as much meaningless material objects weighing me down. At least for me, this year's negative experiences helped to shape me into a better person. I hope everyone on this board who is going through something more negative can use that energy and flip it into something positive. 

Anyways, sorry for the break from kinky conversation. I hope everyone can have a bit of positivity in each day. And some kink. That helps too. :)

Great points and attitude. I'm too old to be positive. Were I 20 - 30 years younger I would have shared your enthusiasm. I have risen from the ashes in the past. All I have to look forward to is becoming ashes. Anyway, don't let the bastards get you down, especially not me.

Dannyboy