foot worship parties

brooklyn

I'm brand new to fortress and quickly falling in love with it (gorgeous mistresses). Have there ever been or will there ever be foot worship parties at the fortress...?

We've had one foot worship party, which I photographed. No boys allowed, though.

hahahahahah.

You'd have to speak to M. Kang about that..unless you want a foot fetish party of your own, in which case you could just book a session with all of us. Instant party!

This Sunday is the SMACK party and we'll all be in attendance. Why don't you come meet our feet?

xo

You can bet that I'd RSVP to a foot worship event of any type. I looooove having my feet pampered. I like having them massaged properly with soft neat kisses all over. :)

I spend hours gazing at Ms. Jung's gallery of pictures - her body is absolutely gorgeous - especially her legs & ass. I I hope someday soon to visit NYC and book several hours with Her - worshiping her luscious feet & toes. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.....................

sincerely - Jack R.

Guest Mustanggt

Grrrrr, Woffy! Why should I have to ask? You should have offered up the information! You deserve a mean paddling for that!

EH, EH, EH...woffsters gonna get an ass whoopin', can we buy tickets to this event?

Mistress jung may be too ticklish for foot worship

I spend hours gazing at Ms. Jung's gallery of pictures - her body is absolutely gorgeous - especially her legs & ass. I I hope someday soon to visit NYC and book several hours with Her - worshiping her luscious feet & toes. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.....................

sincerely - Jack R.

This Sunday is the SMACK party and we'll all be in attendance. Why don't you come meet our feet?

I think you mean Saturday (tonight), although it will certainly continue into the wee hours of Sunday morning. I was at the last Halloween party and didn't leave until 5 am or so, and things were still going full blast.

As it happens, I am in town and the prospect of meeting you and the other lovely ladies of the Fortress - feet and all - is enticing. What time do you all expect to be there?

Speechless

Guest Mistress Kang

I think you mean Saturday (tonight), although it will certainly continue into the wee hours of Sunday morning. I was at the last Halloween party and didn't leave until 5 am or so, and things were still going full blast.

As it happens, I am in town and the prospect of meeting you and the other lovely ladies of the Fortress - feet and all - is enticing. What time do you all expect to be there?

Speechless

Hey Speechless! Did you read Mistress Ree's post about your introduction at the SMack! Party on Saturday? LOL I think I must have heard that story in person at LEAST 3 TIMES!! LOL Anyhow, I sent you some of the photos we took together and am awaiting your response ;-)

Hey Speechless! Did you read Mistress Ree's post about your introduction at the SMack! Party on Saturday? LOL I think I must have heard that story in person at LEAST 3 TIMES!! LOL Anyhow, I sent you some of the photos we took together and am awaiting your response ;-)

I love the photos, and feel free to use them unedited in the galleries if you want. Thanks!

And thank you so much for the most enjoyable and memorable Saturday night I've had in quite some time. I wish I could say that more emphatically; perhaps I'll find the words soon.

Look at you, having to get your 2 cents in! I recall being offered your neck and shoulder massage, which I took you up on, but there was no mention of FOOT massage. I have yet to experience this so called mean foot massage.

Gadzooks Mistress Jung. Let's clear this up. 12/14/09-..."Also I usually give my Mistress a massage at some point. Usually the neck or feet or any place she might request. If Ms Jung desires this I'll accommodate".

Your oversight has caused your poor little feet to miss a blissful experience. I will remedy this the next time we meet.

Wolf

• 1 month later...

You can bet that I'd RSVP to a foot worship event of any type. I looooove having my feet pampered. I like having them massaged properly with soft neat kisses all over. :)

Mistress Jung...it is so good to know about what you like most ina foot worship session....i will love to kiss your wonderfull feet all over .