Naughty and Nice - a two-part session with Mistress Zito

JustAGuy

I haven't written a Fortress review in a long time but I wanted to write a one of a recent Fortress weekend where I saw Mistress Zito and Mistress Rey separately. I'm actually going to be seeing Mistress Rey again fairly soon, so I will concentrate for now on discussing an incredible multi-part session with the incomparable Mistress Zito!

I stayed over in the city Friday night to maximize my time with Mistress Zito on Saturday. At first I was a little disappointed by a new Fortress guideline that made a “marathon” session difficult. If I wanted to start at 1pm but also wanted to do a Dinner & Domme ending at 7pm, then I had to schedule a one hour break in the session. However it ended up being a blessing in disguise. I requested the session be broken up into two sections...a pain/discipline oriented session from 1-3, followed by a Dinner & Domme where the Fortress time would be a bit more...gentle. Specifically, I asked that if I endured the torture of the earlier time well, I would be rewarded by being treated like a faithful pet! I had no room request for the first portion, but asked for the Pink Room for the “pet” portion.

When it was time to arrive at the Fortress, I think I was sent to Steel. (If it seems strange that I'm not sure which room it was in, it may make sense in a minute. I stripped down and got on my knees with my head lowered, facing the door. When Mistress Zito came into the room, she permitted me to look up and see her, and she was wearing a traditional shiny-black dominatrix outfit. In a friendly and welcoming way, she let me knew she had read my suggestion and that I was going to be in for some pain. Without wasting a lot of time, she had me get on the wall rack and tied me down. Mistress Zito is both considerate and demanding...she told me pretty much exactly how much I could move around (the ropes had a little give but would not allow me to escape) but also made sure I knew exactly what position she wanted me in: standing with butt extruded and head bowed. She asked for a reminder about my limits, and I told her I was not into hard electro, and that I was a bit of a wimp with nipple pain (ie I can take some but hit my limit there quicker than with anything else.) Soon I was being blindfolded.

I only have a little experience with sensory deprivation and I'm not always a fan, but I was eager to please Ms. Zito. The main drawback this time was not being able to look into the mirror and comfort myself with Ms. Zito's beauty as I was punished. She started with some sort of nipple-clamps...she teased around the nipples before applying them, getting me really excited and frightened. She left them on for only a little while, mercifully, and soon moved on to giving me a beating.

I can't be sure what implements were used as I couldn't see, but that was part of what had my heart beating so fast! Mistress Zito gave me few verbal clues as to what was coming...I LOVE it when she talks in session, but this time I believe she wanted me to stew in blind fear of what was to come. I tried to take everything like a man, as she has seemed most pleased in past sessions when I did not whine, complain, or cry out until I couldn't hold it in any longer. Soon, she was untying me and ordering me to move to the table. I hope she was smiling as I fumbled blindly to the table, and bent myself over it at her command. She may have been flogging me earlier but she definitely broke out some sort of switch or cane now, because the impact on my buttocks was much more concentrated and sharp. I found myself relieved I was staying the night and driving home tomorrow as she worked on me, hitting my back and legs but mostly concentrating on my butt.

I was making a great effort to be quiet for her, but could not hold in the noises of pain as she continued to beat me. But I had a sort of strange confidence as well, and I found myself grateful for the “break” scheduled in the middle of the session. I had given her a few hard limits...actually both types of play I had done and would be willing to carefully try, but I knew they'd dramatically increase the odds I would break down and use a safeword. I wanted to avoid that if at all possible, and as the beating continued I felt more and more that if I could just endure this, I could please my Mistress!

Eventually, Mistress Zito spoke, asking me how many strikes in a row I was willing to take to end the corporal portion of the session. She let me know she was being very kind and generous and I needed to respect that and take a decent amount. I never seem to know what that amount is in session, and honestly I wasn't sure how hard of a strike she was talking about! Being blindfolded, I wasn't sure if as she was talking, she wasn't putting away her current implement to get a heavy whip or a heavy cane. Lamely, I offered to take 10, and Mistress Zito made it quite clear she was not pleased with that answer. She said I needed to take 25, and what was more, she was going to stop in the middle and ask me what number she was on. I was forbidden to count out-loud and if I got it wrong, she would start over! Then she started in, mercifully it was with the same switch she had been using and not a new, heavier implement. Not so mercifully, she was going really fast and was hitting me in roughly the same spot over and over. To make matters worse, the first time she stopped (by my count around 14) to ask where she was, I apparently got it wrong and she started over! The next time I got it right, and powered through to 25. And for me, now that it's a memory, the fun part is wondering if I was actually wrong the first time, or if Mistress Zito just thought it would be funny to tell me I was wrong and start over!

With the straight-corporal done, I was made to lie on my back, belly-up, on the table in Steel (I THINK it was Steel...but spending that time blindfolded and being put through physical pain for most of my time there, it's hard to be sure!) I hope Mistress Zito will forgive me if I get the sequence wrong, but I remember three different types of discipline, each more intense than the last. First she used candles on me. This was where I truly came to hate the blindfold...I remember prior sessions with a candle being used, in the dark with the light of the candle that was being used to torment me illuminating the face of my Goddess! But now I had no real clue what was coming until the first hot wax hit. Mistress Zito was kind in a way...she dripped painful hot wax on my chest, belly, I think my legs, and around my nipples. I adore candle play, but it was a new experience with the visual beauty of the candle itself replaced by the cold, dark cruelty of never knowing where the next pain would be. Eventually, at least one reason for the blindfold became apparent, as Mistress Zito poured a bunch of cold water on me! It really freaked me out for a minute, as I could literally feel a ton of hot, burning wax on me for a moment before my body realized what was really happening and told my brain it was cold. I heard her laugh, and she told me she knew what I had felt. She tricked my senses and laughed at how lost I was. Finally, Mistress Zito began to pull off the wax, which caused pain as intense as the wax itself as my hairs went with it.

Next, the blindfold was finally removed. I can't remember what happened first but I experienced two intense types of pain for me. When Mistress Zito asked me how it felt to be able to see, I unintentionally made a joke of the fact that without my glasses, I could still barely see anything. She gave me my glasses back to see her better as she tortured me further. 

Right around here I did two little not-quite-right things I want to mention only for the benefit of subbies reading this who might want to avoid them. At some point while tied down I asked Mistress Zito if she was having fun, and she had to shush me. I've got a track-record of needing verbal reassurance that I'm doing well in session, and Mistress Zito cut me off before I could take myself out of the scene. (Some scenes can handle that but Mistress Zito doesn't like me to ask for that sort of assurance in the middle of things, in my experience.) I also interrupted her briefly to ask if I could please worship her boots when the pain was done, even if just a quick kiss. It was a real, powerful desire I was feeling, but my email mentioned boot-worship as possibly part of the “second act” and realized I had a need to kiss her boots fresh off of being beaten by her. But Mistress Zito told me she was planning to do that anyway, and gently chided me for interrupting her to ask for it! Not a huge deal but remember subbies...know your Mistress, and trust her to run the scene! Mistress Zito in particular is great with pre-session suggestion emails and conversations, but don't break up her flow in session unless it's important!

I was still trapped on the table. It was the first time I got to really look into her eyes as she hurt me. I had been blindfolded for so much of the session, but now I could look her in the face. I felt a huge rush of pleasure, relief, and satisfaction as I finally got some confirmation that she was enjoying herself.

It just gets harder and harder to put my memories into focus...I know I was on the floor, and I don't think I was tied as she produced the violet wand. But now I can't remember if this was before the blindfold was removed, or if I just didn't have the courage to look at the wand as she used it on me. I normally have a clear memory of that beautiful, evil toy...of the little purple lightning bolt jumping from it's tip to my skin...but this time I just remember feeling in over my head. I remember moving my body involuntarily to try and protect myself. Finally, the last of the pain was over, and it was time to worship Mistress Zito's boots.

I've sessioned with a few of the Fortress Mistresses over the years and it's amazing how the same play with two different Mistresses can be so different. Without going into details, there is a Mistress whose boots I love to worship who is very actively involved...giving specifics instructions throughout the process. Mistress Zito is more, I don't know...passive? Traditional? She just puts a boot out there and watches with smug amusement as her slave cherishes the privilege of licking and kissing it. I love it both ways but it's such a different mental feeling...with Mistress Zito, it just felt like she didn't have a specific way she wanted her boots worshiped, she was more interested in seeing helpless devotion in her slave's face. I believe she saw it in mine.

Finally it was time to take a break. Mistress Zito asked how I would spend our roughly one hour apart and I shared the shamefully nerdy secret of what I would do as I tried to relax and recover. When we came back together, I was sent to the Pink Room, and again got on my knees with head bowed facing the door. When Mistress Zito emerged wearing her “Hello Kitty” corset and the rest of her girly pink ensemble, I felt my heart beating faster and faster. I don't know what it is about that outfit but it took away any hesitation and made me more desperate to please. And desperate to be degraded. I don't think I've ever mixed heavy corporal with that outfit in my mind before, but I find myself doing it as I type right now.

I'm going to try and keep the second half of the session review a bit short because I've been going on for so long. I've had sessions with her ranging from awesome to...less awesome (down to me and my mindspace as a sub) and I could tell she had really enjoyed this one. I felt a great sense of bliss, relief, and gratitude to her as I cleaned myself up. We had a fun little chat, where I told her how strange it was to feel deeply proud that I had shot such a big load for her, when I probably should have been deeply ashamed of the activities that helped me to do it!

We had Korean BBQ together for dinner...splitting a bottle of some sort of Korean wine and talking about books. I distinctly remember her jokingly talking about what sophisticated, educated people we were discussing literature. I felt almost human again, like an intelligent man worthy of having a conversation with this incredible Goddess who had turned me into a puddle of ashamed, excited, devoted slavery. I never wanted that meal to end...I could write pages about it here but somehow it seems more private than the dungeon activities I discussed above. By the time I got back to my hotel, I was exhausted. I was just wondering if I had committed a faux-pas by repeatedly pulling lettuce off the lettuce plate with my bare-hands when I realized I couldn't remain awake any longer. By 10pm, I was fast asleep, dreaming of what it would be like to know Mistress Zito in the real world.

On 11/19/2019 at 9:36 PM, Mistress Alexia Zito said:

you worked hard to impress me during your full day at the fortress :) how will you top yourself now? 

I hope you enjoyed the write-up Ma'am, hard to believe but that's not even the full review!  Anyone reading this should know some of my experience was too much to post, you need to book at the Fortress yourself to know what I mean!

To answer your question...I'm not sure.  But I liked the idea of a split session, so maybe next time I'll do a split where I have some session requests for one portion, and the other portion is just a short list of hard-limits with the rest left totally up to you...

I had to double check if you were the same person who wrote the MEGA session review (with like 8 different Mistresses) I read a year or two ago and I was right lol

I actually really enjoy the stream-of-consciousness type of write-ups you do. Less on what actually happens in your sessions and more insight on how and why you feel certain emotions and feelings. 

Thanks for sharing, JAG

3 hours ago, GDH94 said:

I had to double check if you were the same person who wrote the MEGA session review (with like 8 different Mistresses) I read a year or two ago and I was right lol

I actually really enjoy the stream-of-consciousness type of write-ups you do. Less on what actually happens in your sessions and more insight on how and why you feel certain emotions and feelings. 

Thanks for sharing, JAG

+1 JAG is one of my favorite writers here

On 11/21/2019 at 1:04 PM, GDH94 said:

Thanks for sharing, JAG

On 11/21/2019 at 4:24 PM, otaku said:

+1 JAG is one of my favorite writers here

Thanks for the kind words!  I have ideas for fictional stories banging around in my head all the time, but rarely the resolve to jot them down.  But experiences like this one with Ms. Zito are better than any fiction!

On 11/21/2019 at 1:04 PM, GDH94 said:

Thanks for sharing, JAG

hehe JAG is known for his "MEGA" sessions, this one is tame compared to how many mistresses he's taken on at once!