Double Domme Session with Mistress Lovelace and Mistress Zito

jacky

It have been over 24 hours, and I still feel the soreness all over my body.

I would like to start by thanking Mistress Kang for suggesting seeing Mistress Lovelace and Mistress Zito at the same time. I was a little worry at 1st, but Mistress Kang reassure me and I am very glad I listen to her. I am not going to go into details on what happen, but rather, how the experiences was. I have seen Mistress Zito a while back and when I see her again yesterday, her professionalism have not diminish. The same level thoroughness goes to Mistress Lovelace. When they were together, there is an indescribable enthusiasm and vivacity that the both Mistress share made the session extraordinary and leaves me with a perennial memory. Every time I closed my eyes, I still see Mistress Lovelace face and her expression. When I am surrounded by quietness, I can hear Mistress Zito's voice and her commands. In the middle of our session, I have a pleasantly surprised visit from Mistress Jung and Mistress Jin as well. I shiver just remembering when all 4 mistresses was with me. My only regret was the limited of time I have to spend with them.

Fortress have always makes me feel save and free of judgement. Everyone I've met have been most accommodating and understanding. Their willingness to satisfy my need went above and beyond. I was very lucky to spend some time with them, and I look forward to revisiting again soon.  

11 hours ago, jacky said:

It have been over 24 hours, and I still feel the soreness all over my body.

I would like to start by thanking Mistress Kang for suggesting seeing Mistress Lovelace and Mistress Zito at the same time. I was a little worry at 1st, but Mistress Kang reassure me and I am very glad I listen to her. I am not going to go into details on what happen, but rather, how the experiences was. I have seen Mistress Zito a while back and when I see her again yesterday, her professionalism have not diminish. The same level thoroughness goes to Mistress Lovelace. When they were together, there is an indescribable enthusiasm and vivacity that the both Mistress share made the session extraordinary and leaves me with a perennial memory. Every time I closed my eyes, I still see Mistress Lovelace face and her expression. When I am surrounded by quietness, I can hear Mistress Zito's voice and her commands. In the middle of our session, I have a pleasantly surprised visit from Mistress Jung and Mistress Jin as well. I shiver just remembering when all 4 mistresses was with me. My only regret was the limited of time I have to spend with them.

Fortress have always makes me feel save and free of judgement. Everyone I've met have been most accommodating and understanding. Their willingness to satisfy my need went above and beyond. I was very lucky to spend some time with them, and I look forward to revisiting again soon.  

We had so much fun with you, Jacky!! I also loved seeing you surrounded by 4 Mistresses (aka 8 hands) ? can't wait to play again xx