Pretty In Pink

akiravn1

One of my favorite eighties bands was The Psychedelic Furs, with songs like Love My Way, Heartbreak Beat and Pretty In Pink, speaking of which, I adore seeing Mistress Tan in pink, I really think that is her color. I was wondering if any of the Mistresses, when choosing an outfit to wear for a special occasion have a specific color which they feel that they look best in?

One of my favorite eighties bands was The Psychedelic Furs, with songs like Love My Way, Heartbreak Beat and Pretty In Pink, speaking of which, I adore seeing Mistress Tan in pink, I really think that is her color. I was wondering if any of the Mistresses, when choosing an outfit to wear for a special occasion have a specific color which they feel that they look best in?

My favorite color is purple so I am usually drawn to it, but I also love pink and red. :)

The color of your blood is my favorite.

And until they make something darker, I prefer black.

Dear mZ,

Black would have been my guess, I have seen a number of really beautiful pictures of you dressed in black, absolutely stunning. How could I ever deny my blood to the HOTTEST vampire on the planet.

xoxoxo

For a special occasion: black.

For everyday street wear i like any colors excepting oranges, yellows, browns and pea/puke greens. But there are always exceptions.

Mistress Ree,

Black is always alluring. I definitely know what you mean about pea/puke greens, a wise choice.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Mistress Kang

Mistress Ree,

Black is always alluring. I definitely know what you mean about pea/puke greens, a wise choice.

No, no, you're seeing it all wrong! It's a "recycled" green!

Dear mZ,

Black would have been my guess, I have seen a number of really beautiful pictures of you dressed in black, absolutely stunning. How could I ever deny my blood to the HOTTEST vampire on the planet.

xoxoxo

Are you saying I'm predictable?

I think the color of your dried blood may be the perfect combination of red and black.

Are you saying I'm predictable?

I think the color of your dried blood may be the perfect combination of red and black.

Dear mZ,

I would never use the word predictable to describe you, as I feel you are much to clever to be called predictable. I am sorry if my post came across in that manner. I have just seen a number of pictures of you dressed in black, that actually blew me away, so my best guess would have been black. I do however love the red and black combination, I would actually really love to see you in only red and black body paint, but if the red portion or entire portion of this onsombel needs to be my blood, I guess that is the least I can do to see such a sexy vision.

xoxoxo

Dear mZ,

I would never use the word predictable to describe you, as I feel you are much to clever to be called predictable. I am sorry if my post came across in that manner. I have just seen a number of pictures of you dressed in black, that actually blew me away, so my best guess would have been black. I do however love the red and black combination, I would actually really love to see you in only red and black body paint, but if the red portion or entire portion of this onsombel needs to be my blood, I guess that is the least I can do to see such a sexy vision.

xoxoxo

Yup, the only thing missing is your blood smeared across my face.

I am starting to develop a virtual hickey on my butt from all your butt-kissing.

Dear mZ,

I honestly can't help myself, when anything about you is involved, for me butt kissing just comes naturally. It would be my pleasure to put an actual hickey on your lovely butt.

xoxoxo

• 2 weeks later...

Dear mZ,

I honestly can't help myself, when anything about you is involved, for me butt kissing just comes naturally. It would be my pleasure to put an actual hickey on your lovely butt.

xoxoxo

something tells me that with all the sucking-up that you do, a hickey from you would be equivalent to a twenty-leach orgy

something tells me that with all the sucking-up that you do, a hickey from you would be equivalent to a twenty-leach orgy

Dear mZ,

I sincerely have to admit an intense desire and insatiable appetite for a taste of you beautiful Mistress, I do however promise to fight every urge in keeping the leach count equivalent under twenty.

xoxoxo