Session with Mistress Von Dietz

john_in

I recently had my first ever three hour session with Mistress Von Dietz, and I was blown away.  
To start off, anyone who is nervous about sessioning during COVID, should rest assured that the Fortress has top notch precautions in place.  
My session exceeded all my expectations and Mistress Von Dietz took me in directions I would have never thought of before. I also had the honor of being her piece of furniture, spending a great portion of the session being under her.  She also taught me to give her a good massage or else i would have a very bad punishment. There was so much that went on i could write forever! Hope Mistress Von Dietz was very pleased with my massage and performance, and can’t wait to be back again under her control!!!! 

During one of my most memorable session, I had the pleasure of spending a few minutes giving Mistress Von Dietz a thorough foot massage. I'd like to think she enjoyed it as much as I did.

John_in, I totally envy your time spent as furniture under MVD too. sigh....I really need to get back to the Fortress and make more memories.