feet anyone?

Guest Mistress Kim

Latley I have been quite disappointed with the mani and pedicures i have been recieiving at my nail salon. Are any of you subs willing to dedicate a whole session iodolizing my feet? I just don't want any boring old foot worship. I'd like a sub to give me a full foot bath then massage with my favorite lotion and then painted with the color of my choice..depending on my mood that day i might even let the sub pick. And yes i will be evaluating you and will give you a report card at the end...u know what will happen if i am not pleased :twisted:

Well, Mistress Kim, i believe You have made a few boys squirm. It makes me nervous to think of trying to do a better job than a Korean salon. Although they could do anything to me at those salons and my toes wouldn't mind.

But yes, the thrill must come from Your knowing how feeble my attempt would be, how i would be sure to smear a tad of polish on that perfect toe skin, and when wiping it off, smear the whole toe, then dare not look at You...