the privilege of being under Mistress Ree & Jung stinky and dirty feet

footlover10

i have had the privlege of worshipping both Mistress's feet and i can assure you that smell of both, no matter how strong ,is the best smelling perfume EVER--no mere slave deserves such gifts--you will be a very lucky slave

thank you for the quote.....i am sure that it is a big privilege to adore them.....did you worship both mistresses beautiful and smelly feet in the same session?......unfortunately i live very faraway from NY so hope i can enjoy their beautifull feet with the strongest smell EVER in order remeber this privilege for a very long time!! :rolleyes:

thank you for the quote.....i am sure that it is a big privilege to adore them.....did you worship both mistresses beautiful and smelly feet in the same session?......unfortunately i live very faraway from NY so hope i can enjoy their beautifull feet with the strongest smell EVER in order remeber this privilege for a very long time!! :rolleyes:

I am sure I can work up a good foot funk. You better be a good foot slave and brush up on your foot massage technique! I especially enjoy the massage in my arches :)

I am sure I can work up a good foot funk. You better be a good foot slave and brush up on your foot massage technique! I especially enjoy the massage in my arches :)

.... thanks Mistress Jung...i will be tireless caressing...kissing...adoring your wonderful feet......will you use your little canvas slip-ons with no socks...i would love to know.

I am sure I can work up a good foot funk. You better be a good foot slave and brush up on your foot massage technique! I especially enjoy the massage in my arches smile.gif

Mistress Jung,

Just did a foot massage in my class this morning during savasna. As the class ended the recipient announced she'd like to run off with the instructor (me).

Maybe I'll ask her to write a note for you describing what you missed.

Wolf

i did not have the privlege of both of these gorgeous goddess's feet at the same time--however they were each unique and different in their own special way with the feel, texture, and most importantly --smell. Overall they were both an A+++ in my humble view. It would be woth a trip to NYC just for the honor of sniffing their feet--for the slave who lives out of town--far better than the empire state bldg. or statue of Liberty--no good smells there.

I love my feet. I think they are beautiful, perfect things and as such must be worshipped with the utmost care.

If it's stinky you want, stinky you'll get!

Thank you Mistress Ree......its exactly what i am dreaming for.....to be under your wonderfull feet when they are stinky....i want to remember your smell for a very long time.......will you use your very famous converse???....

i did not have the privlege of both of these gorgeous goddess's feet at the same time--however they were each unique and different in their own special way with the feel, texture, and most importantly --smell. Overall they were both an A+++ in my humble view. It would be woth a trip to NYC just for the honor of sniffing their feet--for the slave who lives out of town--far better than the empire state bldg. or statue of Liberty--no good smells there.

...I am very exited because i can worship both mistresses wonderful feet.....i am flying to NY just for this session....i have never been atracted by the statue of liberty....empire bldg...ect..ect....

Just few more days to the privilege my dear Mistress Jung......is there something that you enjoy while a slave worship your feet?.... :rolleyes: ....i would love to be very prepared for our september session!!! :smile:

Thank you Mistress Ree.......what do you like the most when a slave worship your feet?..... :lol:

do you have a favorite part of your beautiful feet?......i would love you to enjoy as much as you can.... :lol:

Footlover,

Haven't you watched my youtube video??

You are seeding doubt in my mind as to sincerity of your so called "devotion"...

SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A GOOD TIME.

Just few more days to the privilege my dear Mistress Jung......is there something that you enjoy while a slave worship your feet?.... :rolleyes: ....i would love to be very prepared for our september session!!! :smile:

Just a few more day...is the anticipation killing you? I hope so! Like I said before, I love lots of attention paid to my arches. I also love soft kisses all over :)

Just a few more day...is the anticipation killing you? I hope so! Like I said before, I love lots of attention paid to my arches. I also love soft kisses all over :)

yes....the anticipation is killing me...after a long trip i am finally in NY and i am counting the hours while my imagination is running a lot.....dreaming to be there already taking care of your beautifull feet....i will love to kiss them all over...i will love to give a special attention to your goddess arches......very soon my beautifull goddess....

Footlover,

Haven't you watched my youtube video??

You are seeding doubt in my mind as to sincerity of your so called "devotion"...

My dear Mistress Ree...you are right..i am unforgivable....the preparation for my NY trip monopolized my time.....

but i will do my best in order to be the best stink foot slave you ever had!!!! :rolleyes: .....i watched the video.....

i already started my contdown..... :rolleyes:

• 9 months later...

I love my feet. I think they are beautiful, perfect things and as such must be worshipped with the utmost care.

Oh - You are so right!! They are beautiful & perfect - I'm totally in love with Your feet. That foot fetish video that You had on Youtube is amazing.

Thanks Johnny! It's nice to hear that you agree :) I've got a few more foot videos sitting around too so stay tuned.......

Thanks Johnny! It's nice to hear that you agree :) I've got a few more foot videos sitting around too so stay tuned.......

Hello Superior Mistress Ree:

Thank You so much for that wonderful piece of breaking news. I will definitely stay tuned - ]Fortress TV is the only channel for me!!! - I wouldn't trade it for anything else. Any time I hear feet, videos & Mistress Ree mentioned in the same sentence, I'm very happy & excited.

I also love Your other videos too - the toaster video, the Boca Raton Video, the apricot tart video, etc., because they give fans a glimpse of a day in the life of a Fortress NYC Goddess - like the office photo albums and some of those earlier Fortress NYC videos like the Mistress Vu videos and the microwave video, etc. Also, Your cat, Ariel is so cute - a beautiful fur color (I love animals).

Thanks again.

• 9 months later...