First session with mistress Jung

I had my first session with mistress Jung on June 15th, I never did anything like this and it was incredible, Mistress Jung kept everything fun and light and she gave me experiences I have only fantasized about. She was very professional and it seems she really enjoys taking people on the journey of their deepest desires. I look forward to visiting mistress Jung again in the future

On 7/16/2021 at 12:08 PM, JamieGurl88 said:

I had my first session with mistress Jung on June 15th, I never did anything like this and it was incredible, Mistress Jung kept everything fun and light and she gave me experiences I have only fantasized about. She was very professional and it seems she really enjoys taking people on the journey of their deepest desires. I look forward to visiting mistress Jung again in the future

I sure do enjoy navigating my subbies in their MJE - Mina Jung experience ?  it was so much fun putting you to work and working you out!  Can't wait to take you on another journey!

On 7/22/2021 at 12:36 AM, Mistress Mina Jung said:

I sure do enjoy navigating my subbies in their MJE - Mina Jung experience ?  it was so much fun putting you to work and working you out!  Can't wait to take you on another journey!

The MJE, I love it! Sounds like a ride at an adult Disneyland.  I would wait in line all day for that one :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2021 at 12:36 AM, Mistress Mina Jung said:

Thank you for my First MJE a couple weeks ago. What memories you gave me to "reminesce" over afterwards! I look forward to seeing you again later this month ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2021 at 9:35 AM, JamieGurl88 said:

Mistress Jung i would like to update you I’m already down 10lbs and I celebrated by buying new sexy panties I hope you will like them they are thongs so you should have easy access

Ooo yes me likey!  I can't wait to do very naughty things to you in those thongs! ?