A superb session with Miss Mina Jung

Jack

I had the privilege of serving Miss Mina Jung a few years ago when before she took an hiatus from the Fortress. Nothing could have make me happier than seeing that Mistress Mina Jung is back. However, due to the COVID-19 it took me a long time until i was able to fly to the US and session with her.

As expected the session with her was amazing even more than I anticipated. 

The reason I love sessioning  with Miss Mina Jung is that you can feel that she comes from a place that basically like the sub, and because of that wants to give him the honor, joy and privilege of serving her. While with so may other Dommes, I felt that they come from a place that hates the slaves or men in general. While other, are just bored during the session as they are doing it just for the $$$. Mistress Jung does it from a place of  enjoyment and compassion to the subs. I was able to feel it, as she remembered (in general terms of course) our sessions from ~8 years ago. This is not something one can do without truly enjoying the situation. 

The session itself past so quickly, with me smiling all the time, both while I was serving her, and while she was inflicting pain on me.

I already cannot wait until the next time I could serve Mistress Jung.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2021 at 5:34 PM, Jack said:

I had the privilege of serving Miss Mina Jung a few years ago when before she took an hiatus from the Fortress. Nothing could have make me happier than seeing that Mistress Mina Jung is back. However, due to the COVID-19 it took me a long time until i was able to fly to the US and session with her.

The reason I love sessioning  with Miss Mina Jung is that you can feel that she comes from a place that basically like the sub, and because of that wants to give him the honor, joy and privilege of serving her. While with so may other Dommes, I felt that they come from a place that hates the slaves or men in general. While other, are just bored during the session as they are doing it just for the $$$. Mistress Jung does it from a place of  enjoyment and compassion to the subs. I was able to feel it, as she remembered (in general terms of course) our sessions from ~8 years ago. This is not something one can do without truly enjoying the situation. 

The session itself past so quickly, with me smiling all the time, both while I was serving her, and while she was inflicting pain on me.

I concur!

15 hours ago, Mistress Mina Jung said:

Thank you Jack!  I was so happy to see you again after all these years!  You pleased your Mistress well with both your pain and your servitude  ?  I hope I don't have to wait another 8 years to see you again!

Just a month for me, not 8 years. I can't wait to see you again in a couple weeks. Thanks for the great memories you gave me a couple weeks ago ?

On 7/22/2021 at 5:34 PM, Jack said:

Very perceptive- totally agree

thats what makes her so special