Fetish Garb

Guest Mistress Kang

Boots are an instant sexy/fetish boost to *any* outfit. Hot chick in tighty-whities...throw on a pair of thigh-high platform stiletto boots- BOOM! SUPER hot chick LOL

Do you have a height preference for thigh-high, over the knee, knee high, calf high, ankle high or booties? Stilettos? Platforms? Any particular material- pvc, leather, lycra...? Color?

I agree, boots always makes me drool, black leather or suede. Pretty much any shoes or boots with a heel makes a women legs look hot. Never been into platforms though...

Knee and thigh high socks are also cool. Now when halloween is coming up in a few weeks, a witch costume always cathes my eye. Looks both cute and sexy :P

As reminded in my last session - it is alway the Mistress that decides but if given the privilage of a choice I do prefer leather boots - the higher the better. On the streets my eyes will always follow the lady who struts with the leather boots. Ball busting from the boots is always welcome - for my next sessin. Hope that provides my insight :-).

Sorry I forgot to add that colors are always exciting especially in leather.

You think I look bad in black?? Personally I like both black and a few bright colors... But right now I think having lighter hair helps the Bright Colors Team a little more than the Black Team ;-)

Mistress Ree, you absolutlely do not look bad in black, I was just saying I think you look better in bright colors. I'm sorry you took it the wrong way. Respectfully....

You think I look bad in black?? Personally I like both black and a few bright colors... But right now I think having lighter hair helps the Bright Colors Team a little more than the Black Team ;-)

Your hair on your newest gallery, with the corset, you're on both teams!

Team Black + Team Bright Colors = Team Fortress!

• 3 weeks later...

Leather is definietly more attractive to me then latex, although both look good.

As for colors black and just hints of red seem to be classic in a dommes garb. I'm not to kean on bright colors, darker colors on a woman have always been more attractive to me. To me bright colors just seem more suited to strippers and submissives types...

Tightly laced High heeled boots just under the knee are amazing.

Im really quite attracted to legs, heels make calves look great and thighs just simply drive me nuts...

Platforms or not; really high heels are a surefire way for a girl to look hot.

Besides the above a great face with a nice smile, or better yet a sultry look in a woman's eye are unreplaceable.

• 5 weeks later...

Our Fortress "tummies" are a sign of lean tight and fit bodies! ;-) A corset over that gives the body exaggerated curves which has a certain animated-superhero look and matched with the proper leg and foot wear...GO TEAM FORTRESS!! LOL

Animated-superhero is a great way to desribe the look. You just helped me realize my submission can be traced back to watching Linda Carter as Wonder Woman in the 70s. ;)

Back to the original question...what it comes down to is that the clothing has to accentuate a woman's looks and demeanor. If it fits her personality, she's confident when wearing it, it's alluring. Jessie, we never had a session, but I imagine you hottest in leather knee-high boots, black satin or sheer thong or boy-shorts and matching bra or tube top....add a riding crop or flogger and most of all that kick ass attitude of yours and I'll be at your knees with an instant boner. Oh yeah, I sometimes imagine what you look like with your hair straightened and set into a long pony tail that simply hangs low.