Thank You, Mistress Choi and Mistress Zhao!

lashee

You were such birthday Treats, and i have lashes to prove it, and a nipple on each side. Oops, had to take a moment out to feel which one was worse. But i was getting distracted again. They are both worse! And they both take me back...

The Choi-nipple (my left one) brings up memories of Mistress Choi's sexy new bangs framing Her dark beautiful eyes looking into mine while my Choi-nipple screamed and Mistress Zhao whipped me from behind. Yikes!

The Zhao-nipple reminds me of Mistress Zhao's slashing whip-cuts slicing my armpit and another across the nipple. Yaouch! Did i go down for the count?

Thank You for wearing Your beautiful shine-fetish outfits, and for letting me get by with a lot of "Let's do this..." on my birthday.

Thank You, thank You!

Happy Birthday Lashee,

I'm glad you had so much fun at the Fortress. it's also nice to hear that Mistress Zhao is back.

whip

Mistress Zhao is SO back, whiplash. She just got rejuvenated on Her trip! And thank you for your birthday greeting. It was a lovely birthday at the Fortress.

Guest Mistress Kang

Yep, mZ is BACK with her creativity on full blast! I LOVED the expressions she (and Choi) gave you- especially the stick-ons hahaha I REALLY got a kick out of it- was honestly the highlight of the afternoon for me LOL

lashee,

Happy birthday (almost)!! It was such great fun to have you back in our clutches ^.^ See you again soon!

xo Mistress Choi

ps - I hope you kept your stick ons for future use :-P

Mistress Choi, Your clutches is my pleasure.

Yes, Mistress Zhao has magical powers. The duct-tape cut-outs will go down in Fortress memory. At my local bar they took pics, and even the tourists talked to me with renewed energy, like i was somebody to know suddenly.

As far as keeping them, as the evening wore on, i don't remember what happened to them. i remember at one point having trouble keeping the dry goatee attached to the wet goatee.

Mistress Choi, Your clutches is my pleasure.

Yes, Mistress Zhao has magical powers. The duct-tape cut-outs will go down in Fortress memory. At my local bar they took pics, and even the tourists talked to me with renewed energy, like i was somebody to know suddenly.

As far as keeping them, as the evening wore on, i don't remember what happened to them. i remember at one point having trouble keeping the dry goatee attached to the wet goatee.

Lashee,

It was great to come back to such a welcoming session of fun alternative facial hair, heavy whipping, and your birthday! I think that every time we play, I would like to implement a new form of facial hair. The possibilities are endless!

xo

Lashee,

It was great to come back to such a welcoming session of fun alternative facial hair, heavy whipping, and your birthday! I think that every time we play, I would like to implement a new form of facial hair. The possibilities are endless!

xo

Dear Mistress Zhao,

It was a fantastic look! i felt better just looking at myself! Perked me right up.

May i hire You as my Cosmetologist/Personality Disorder Consultant? i have an upcoming Halloween party in Houston where i must present myself (again) as Miss Ling, as in the Laura Ling that You and Mistress Choi punished. It seems Miss Ling must go through a gauntlet of punishments for her misbehavior in North Korea. Everyone wants to teach her a lesson.

i am so lackadaisical with makeup. Do You think i could use Your stick-ons effectively, with a brown wig, and present myself? i sure wish i had You to try it out. i was thinking of cutting out the pieces and saving them on wax paper. Anyway, You are inspirational, and i'm going to give it a try.

Your,

mould

Dear Mistress Zhao,

It was a fantastic look! i felt better just looking at myself! Perked me right up.

May i hire You as my Cosmetologist/Personality Disorder Consultant? i have an upcoming Halloween party in Houston where i must present myself (again) as Miss Ling, as in the Laura Ling that You and Mistress Choi punished. It seems Miss Ling must go through a gauntlet of punishments for her misbehavior in North Korea. Everyone wants to teach her a lesson.

i am so lackadaisical with makeup. Do You think i could use Your stick-ons effectively, with a brown wig, and present myself? i sure wish i had You to try it out. i was thinking of cutting out the pieces and saving them on wax paper. Anyway, You are inspirational, and i'm going to give it a try.

Your,

mould

Miss Ling,

I do believe you have quite the personality to pull off schizophrenic makeup. I would LOVE to be your cosmetologist/personality disorder consultant!!!

Are you referring to those duct tape eyebrows? You still have them?!

If I were in Houston, I'd give you the makeover of your life.

Have a blast at your Halloween party!