Favorite pics?

Guest Mistress Kang

What are your favorite pics on this site? Choose up to three, but only two can be from the same player. Which really turn you on? If you post using the button at the top of the edit box we'll be able to see the URL you are referring to.

-MJK

my three favorite pictures are

3.jpg

the sexy outfit under the long coat is just such a turn on for me. Plus, You flashing outside shows so much of Your personality - sexy, playful, not caring about the conventions of society.

Nude-24.jpg

The idea of being able to worship my way up those boots, to worship that beautiful posterier... i need a moment before i can continue...

098.jpg

Because it is the only picture of You with a strap-on, and strap-ons are my thing.

Honorable mention has to go to the cell cam picture from your yahoo group,http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/SlutsOfMistressKang/photos/view/ff32?b=2

Not just because You show us Your radiant beauty... Something about that pose, the arch of your back, the way your legs are posed, it does something to me...

081.jpg

No, Mistress!! Please don't make me suck him!!!!!!

001.jpg

"Humiliation is fun. That wild panic stricken look that enters a mans eyes when he realizes yes- he will dance on a pole for me. When my laughter brings tears of shame to their eyes I often call in my Fortress sisters to see and enjoy the entertainment my cruelty has provided for us."

• 2 weeks later...

597_7d732bf0bd02aebb6a0b55562a6ed203

597_ca8ef440d28ea08fef2f3b337f656993

597_2058a5dc70df7fb189edecc8d9c14599

I think this was a nice topic, which has gotten a good response.

For Mistress Kang, I chose the last picture from the Queen of the Cage photo set, as beautiful as your breasts are, I absolutely love and I do mean LOVE your ass and to see the words SLUT advertised across the object of my desire and to know that I will never get between those delicious ass cheeks, just drives me absolutely crazy.

For Mistress Quan, I chose the eighth picture from the Black Lace phot set, simply because there is nothing in this world that I love more than Asian women and in this lovely picture, I see a beautiful Asian woman who really turns me on, striking a hot, sexy pose.

For Mistress Vu, I chose the third from the last picture from the Secretary photo set, because I think that the look on her face is just so adorable and any picture of Mistress Vu with her legs spread is going to make me drool.

There are just so many gorgeous pictures posted on the Fortress website, that I found it extremely difficult to narrow it down to three. Much love to all of the Players.

• 2 weeks later...