Session with Mistress Zito

polarizing

Just finished a 2 hour session with Mistress Zito. I had an amazing session with her and she is an expert at what she does. Not to mention, she has mesmerizing eyes and is incredibly pretty! 

My session focused mostly around pain. Because what masochists are really after is the pleasure from pain (whether that's from the lack of control or the sensory feeling itself), it's incredibly important that whoever you session with has the experience to be able to put you into the comfort zone before pushing you to the edge. You can call it subspace if you want but I think it has a lot to do with care, empathy, and compassion to quickly build that trust and safety. If you miss that comfort zone, the pain usually stays at pain and never turns into pleasure (which I’ve experienced with less experienced players not at the FF), which then turns into post-session regret!

Mistress Zito excels at this. For example, she introduced me today to the single tailed whip. I had no idea it could hurt as much as it does! But because she was skilled in bringing it into play at the right time and intensity, my post-session thought now is … how can I take a lot more of this next time? I’m a glutton for pain and the single tail was such a memorable experience.

If this was art, then Mistress Zito would be the Renaissance artist and you can be the lucky canvas ;)