mistress zhao

joh

Sounds fun! I wish we had matching outfits for our subs, so we could make them little, er, I mean big, clones of us!

what outfit would you choose for me, Mistress Jung? I've tried to have sessions with you in the past but you always seem to be booked or not around on my days, which makes me want you even more haha.

what outfit would you choose for me, Mistress Jung? I've tried to have sessions with you in the past but you always seem to be booked or not around on my days, which makes me want you even more haha.

It would have to be something sexy and very feminine, as that is what I like to wear. Either soft pink or purple in color. Mistresses Zhao and Ree and I were looking at teddys online the other day, so that is what pops into mind.

Let that desire burn away at you more and more, so when we do session together, it will be dynamite!

If I had a male sub "clone" I would make him wear a big furry bear suit and sleep outside on a chain. When my friends would come over I would show them how well he can dance, when we prod him with sticks through the chain link fence of his little yard....I guess that's less like a "clone" and more like a "pet bear" LOL. Since obviously I don't wear a bear suit myself, nor sleep outside chained in a yard :lol:

That's a super idea. I'd love to dress someone up in a Catwoman outift and have a serious duel. Especially if the larger Catwoman was wearing 9 inch heels! LOL

Dear mZ,

Wearing 9 inch heels would clearly put me at a huge disadvantage, as I have no practice when it comes to balancing myself in heels of any kind, so I definitely could not be described as Courageous Cat in this situation. However the idea of a serious cat fight with my favorite kitty, sounds awful appealing, in fact the mere thought of such a duel is putting this cat in heat.

xoxoxo

Dear mZ,

Wearing 9 inch heels would clearly put me at a huge disadvantage, as I have no practice when it comes to balancing myself in heels of any kind, so I definitely could not be described as Courageous Cat in this situation. However the idea of a serious cat fight with my favorite kitty, sounds awful appealing, in fact the mere thought of such a duel is putting this cat in heat.

xoxoxo

By "favorite kitty," to whom are you referring?