First Time, Mistress Vu - Worship Session

dpi

This is my first time to the Fortress and I have a session with Mistress Ada Vu to worship her. I do not know what to expect, but I am very excited. Her beauty makes me weak just looking at her. I am not into physical pain like Shine on the POV video in the other post. Basically, I am unsure of what my limits are. Should I be nervous going into this first session? Or will Mistress Ada Vu take good care of me? Dominating and worship have turned me on since an early age, and I am only acting on it now.

This is my first time to the Fortress and I have a session with Mistress Ada Vu to worship her. I do not know what to expect, but I am very excited. Her beauty makes me weak just looking at her. I am not into physical pain like Shine on the POV video in the other post. Basically, I am unsure of what my limits are. Should I be nervous going into this first session? Or will Mistress Ada Vu take good care of me? Dominating and worship have turned me on since an early age, and I am only acting on it now.

Dpi,

Yes, be nervous. Being nervous, to me, is part of the fun, especially that first time. Not to worry, Ms Vu will take good care of you. She's unforgettable.:)

Wolf

Relax! You have absolutely nothing worry about. Being nervous is natural but Mistress Vu is awesome and knows exactly how to handle a session with newbies. I had my first session with Mistress Vu at the Fortress and she was perfect, better than I expected and I haven't looked back. Like you I am not into lots of physical pain (although that might be changing a little having survived a session with Mistresses Kang and Vu), she employs the perfect combination of sensual and lite / medium BDSM to help you explore and find what you like. Mistress Vu will take great care of you. I'm jealous. Please let us know how it turns out.

Michael

dpi,

Good luck! I remember how excited I was before my first session. It was an incredible feeling even if my initial experience didn't match my emotions. However, I doubt you can go wrong with Mistress Vu. Not only is she beautiful but she is experienced and from reading her post, she has keen insights into the mind of guys like you who are yearning to worship and submit. You are lucky to have her as your first Domme to introduce into this wonderfully depraved world. Have fun!

whip

dpi....did you have your session with Mistress Vu and if so, how did it go?

This reminds me of a hiker, hiking in the woods during deer season. Put on a big brown fuzzy coat, a big antler hat and go charging into the woods and have some fun.LOL You are going to love it. Have fun. The Fortress is awesome.

TrackWarrior

• 2 weeks later...

dpi....did you have your session with Mistress Vu and if so, how did it go?

Engman, met Mistress Vu last night. I would highly recommend it. She will not make you do anything that you do not want to do, but you'll probably let her, and want her doing things that you may not have thought you wanted going in.

Engman, met Mistress Vu last night. I would highly recommend it. She will not make you do anything that you do not want to do, but you'll probably let her, and want her doing things that you may not have thought you wanted going in.

dpi, thank you for this update on your session. I too do not know my limits but am anxious to book a session based on your high recommendation. This is something I have been thinking about for awhile but need the courage to go thru with.

OMG, that is the perfect description of the dom for me. Getting you to want things you never imagined wanting... My first session with Mistress Vu will be Monday, I can hardly wait.