What activity of BDSM you are interested in?

These days I’ve been interested in chastity play. I really like the idea of using devices such as a cock cage or teeth bracelets to restrict my subs ability to touch themselves or be erect. Am also very much into teasing my sub until they can’t handle it anymore. Have you guys ever tried it? If so what chastity play scene was most intense for you, what made it intense. What would and wouldn't you do again?

49 minutes ago, Switchdance said:

I enjoy corporal punishment and bondage myself. I love the idea of being bound, legs spread, and ass up in the air and exposed waiting for the next stroke.

Have you ever been bound before? If so, I would love to be one of people to tie you up and spank you in one of my sessions ?

As my name suggest my main kink is my scent/fart fetish ?. Appreciate all the ways it can be incorporated into a session. Tease & denial, a torture method, training, a reward, worship, and etc. Aside from that I have many kinks: corporal punishment, wax play, roleplay, bondage, electro play, smothering, sensory deprivation, and more. Always crafting up new scenarios to bring to life at the fortress!

13 hours ago, AromaLover21 said:

As my name suggest my main kink is my scent/fart fetish ?. Appreciate all the ways it can be incorporated into a session. Tease & denial, a torture method, training, a reward, worship, and etc. Aside from that I have many kinks: corporal punishment, wax play, roleplay, bondage, electro play, smothering, sensory deprivation, and more. Always crafting up new scenarios to bring to life at the fortress!

I’ve only ever watched videos on scent/fart fetish, would be interested to try it on a subject one day. I enjoyed reading your list of kinks and would love to incorporate them into my sessions with you. I am very new to electro play/ sensory deprivation as I have never done them, so tell me more ?.

1 hour ago, Mistress Angel Feng said:

I’ve only ever watched videos on scent/fart fetish, would be interested to try it on a subject one day. I enjoyed reading your list of kinks and would love to incorporate them into my sessions with you. I am very new to electro play/ sensory deprivation as I have never done them, so tell me more ?.

Looks like I need to make my nose available to you. I'll see to that soon ?. Would be both an honor and my pleasure to experience your aroma at its most fragrant.

Electro play is exhilarating. Whether being shocked with the violet wand or being hooked up to the tens and feeling the current course through you. It's quite the feeling. As for sensory deprivation, I love having my sight taken from me. Love the thrill of the unknown. That ever building anticipation of what is to come. I also enjoy being bound and blinded followed by being smothered, at the mercy of the mistress. All so exciting.

My favorite thing is bondage as I love both the secure feeling yet helpless feeling I get at being bound by someone I trust.  She then gets to have her way with me and I can’t do anything about it.

Lately I have had the pleasure of experiencing chastity at the Fortress.  It falls in line with what I like about bondage.  Everything secure yet out of my control with someone I trust.  I love the humiliating feeling it leaves me. It is also a great way to extend the session outside of the actual session.  I get  to leave still feeling under the control of the mistress(es) who put me in chastity.

23 hours ago, AromaLover21 said:

Looks like I need to make my nose available to you. I'll see to that soon ?. Would be both an honor and my pleasure to experience your aroma at its most fragrant.

Electro play is exhilarating. Whether being shocked with the violet wand or being hooked up to the tens and feeling the current course through you. It's quite the feeling. As for sensory deprivation, I love having my sight taken from me. Love the thrill of the unknown. That ever building anticipation of what is to come. I also enjoy being bound and blinded followed by being smothered, at the mercy of the mistress. All so exciting.

I do hope you enjoy my aroma. I love the way you described electro play, I bet it is exhilarating, especially the anticipation of not knowing when you will be shocked and the feeling of being shocked. The images I have right now of bounding someone up is all so exciting. I can’t wait to do that to you ?

17 hours ago, theDumbMule said:

My favorite thing is bondage as I love both the secure feeling yet helpless feeling I get at being bound by someone I trust.  She then gets to have her way with me and I can’t do anything about it.

Lately I have had the pleasure of experiencing chastity at the Fortress.  It falls in line with what I like about bondage.  Everything secure yet out of my control with someone I trust.  I love the humiliating feeling it leaves me. It is also a great way to extend the session outside of the actual session.  I get  to leave still feeling under the control of the mistress(es) who put me in chastity.

I love building a good relationship through bonding, the trust my ss has in me while being bound and feeling helpless while I get my way gives me such a euphoric feeling. 
I hope you’ll be one of my first that I can try chastity on~

17 hours ago, Lilbitchbobby said:

I love humilation of all kinds especially farting.  Also armpit worship arm wrestling and regular wrestling foot worship food sploshing wedgies golden showers etc

I do love a good wrestling, I have good endurance and can wrestle for a good while. Food sploshing sounds like a fun, covering my ss in a mess of food or sweet liquids such as syrup/caramel/ makes me hungry ?

4 hours ago, Mistress Angel Feng said:

I do hope you enjoy my aroma. I love the way you described electro play, I bet it is exhilarating, especially the anticipation of not knowing when you will be shocked and the feeling of being shocked. The images I have right now of bounding someone up is all so exciting. I can’t wait to do that to you ?

@Mistress Angel Feng I certainly will, I'll be sure to savor it all so brew your worst ☠. I look forward to being in your care soon, and bringing those images to fruition ?.