First time w/ Mistress Gong

Sissymaid24

Hello everyone, my name is Vin but everyone can call me Sissy loser ?

I’m a computer technician Born and raised in NYC. I’ve been kinky ever since I was in high school and I always loved being bullied by all the popular girls in school since I was always into tech and computers. I was quickly labeled a nerd so i was a prime target which I never really complained about.?

it’s been quite some time since I’ve been to the Fetish Fortress, my last session was probably in 2018 with the alluring Mistress Zito as well as the enchanting Mistress Rey. 

I am truly looking forward to coming back to the Fortress and have been dreaming about my session with Mistress Gong. It’s been quite sometime since I’ve been around and I am going to try to be more active on these forums as well as booking more sessions. My birthday is coming up quite fast and I am so eager for my bday bash. I kinda went a little all out this go round and I’m sure I’ll be worked over real good ? I’m very excited to meet Mistress Gong as well as let everyone know how everything goes. There will be quite some fun activities going on at least fun for Mistress Gong I hope ? I’m so eager and just wanted to introduce myself a bit so feel free to say hi.

I truly can’t wait and am so excited to meet you Mistress Gong. I’ll be the very best sissy loser I can be for you! I can’t wait to see what devious ideas you cook up. There is no need to hold back! I’ll take whatever you dish out ? I just know this will be a birthday I will remember for years to come. 

My first time with Mistress Gong was fantastic, There is always anticipation waiting for a Mistress to enter the room but with Mistress Gong I was immediately struck by her immense beauty and charm. Words can't explain Mistress Gongs divine beauty. If you haven't bowed down yet you surely will soon. Mistress Gong takes no time picking apart her prey and once she has you in her sites there is no escape. You will be ensnared and trapped in a trance once you look into her captivating eyes. A true professional at her craft she will beckon you like a siren and take full control. I will say with my session there were so many keynotes that played out that made it such an amazing experience. From minute details to full-blown scenes, it was truly a wondrous time. I do not think I will ever be able to look at the black-eyed peas the same ever again and being around bug zappers will probably make me flinch moving forward.  I'm so happy I took a chance and tried a few new things I have never done before. It was truly an eye-opening experience. Would highly recommend Mistress Gong. Do yourself a favor and submit trust me you won't regret it. From beginning to end I was Mistress Gong's little loser a true dream come true for me. From being slapped around to being used as the cheerleading team whore I was worked over quite well (literally and figuratively). Truly an amazing experience at the Fortress as always. 

So do yourself a favor and bow down now while you have the chance. (Mistress Gong takes no prisoners) 

PS. I promise I practiced and now I'm just gonna go out and buy a trainer set ><. also, I had a 2-hour ride back home in which I was taped up and stuck haha it was quite hot in the subway!  I did manage to finish my meal when I got home it was well very sweaty and soaked. I can't thank you enough for the incredible experience and hope to see you again soon. 

12 hours ago, Sissymaid24 said:

My first time with Mistress Gong was fantastic, There is always anticipation waiting for a Mistress to enter the room but with Mistress Gong I was immediately struck by her immense beauty and charm. Words can't explain Mistress Gongs divine beauty. If you haven't bowed down yet you surely will soon. Mistress Gong takes no time picking apart her prey and once she has you in her sites there is no escape. You will be ensnared and trapped in a trance once you look into her captivating eyes. A true professional at her craft she will beckon you like a siren and take full control. I will say with my session there were so many keynotes that played out that made it such an amazing experience. From minute details to full-blown scenes, it was truly a wondrous time. I do not think I will ever be able to look at the black-eyed peas the same ever again and being around bug zappers will probably make me flinch moving forward.  I'm so happy I took a chance and tried a few new things I have never done before. It was truly an eye-opening experience. Would highly recommend Mistress Gong. Do yourself a favor and submit trust me you won't regret it. From beginning to end I was Mistress Gong's little loser a true dream come true for me. From being slapped around to being used as the cheerleading team whore I was worked over quite well (literally and figuratively). Truly an amazing experience at the Fortress as always. 

So do yourself a favor and bow down now while you have the chance. (Mistress Gong takes no prisoners) 

PS. I promise I practiced and now I'm just gonna go out and buy a trainer set ><. also, I had a 2-hour ride back home in which I was taped up and stuck haha it was quite hot in the subway!  I did manage to finish my meal when I got home it was well very sweaty and soaked. I can't thank you enough for the incredible experience and hope to see you again soon. 

I'm glad you had fun for you little bday bash :) 

Love that you loved all the theatrics, can you tell I was channeling my inner Regina George. 

I have always loved setting scenes like movie...I actually used to write a lot of short stories when I was younger. 

I am very proud that you were able to step out of your comfort zone a little

Even though you won't be making the cheer team you get a gold star in my book 

See you soon loser !

(hope you are sore from out workout hehe )