I love to wrestle ! ?

Been fantasizing about some dream sessions I would love to have . One of the fantasies I have been thinking about most recently is this wrestling session I want to do …..

As some of you know I train in MMA, and those who don’t .. well now you know . That being said I was been just itching to wrestle someone ! I would love to dress up in a sexy mortal kombat cosplay and just let out some aggression to a willing victim. 

I personally am fond of Brazilian jiu jitsu because I have these great long and STRONG legs I can use to keep you down ;) 

Let me know any wresting fantasies you have ? I’m interested in hearing some . 

38BC8202-3E36-4113-B8A4-70A5D542CFE6.jpeg

2529622A-9B0D-4A10-B802-3EA27DF46C9B.jpeg

69A5D1AC-8387-4606-83F4-23BD95051404.jpeg

13 hours ago, Mistress Diana Gong said:

Been fantasizing about some dream sessions I would love to have . One of the fantasies I have been thinking about most recently is this wrestling session I want to do …..

As some of you know I train in MMA, and those who don’t .. well now you know . That being said I was been just itching to wrestle someone ! I would love to dress up in a sexy mortal kombat cosplay and just let out some aggression to a willing victim. 

I personally am fond of Brazilian jiu jitsu because I have these great long and STRONG legs I can use to keep you down ;) 

Let me know any wresting fantasies you have ? I’m interested in hearing some . 

38BC8202-3E36-4113-B8A4-70A5D542CFE6.jpeg

2529622A-9B0D-4A10-B802-3EA27DF46C9B.jpeg

69A5D1AC-8387-4606-83F4-23BD95051404.jpeg

I've posted This some time ago. Hoping you enjoy it because I'd love to make this a fantasy a reality with you ?. I can only imagine the holds you'd put me in.

On 8/29/2022 at 5:17 PM, AromaLover21 said:

I've posted This some time ago. Hoping you enjoy it because I'd love to make this a fantasy a reality with you ?. I can only imagine the holds you'd put me in.

I love that fantasy.

I have always loved the idea of being underestimated by my beautiful "angel" face and then surprising my opponent with a world of hurt.