How often do you think about your fetish(es)?

Mistress Ree

Hey guys, I'm curious: How often do you think of your fetishes? Is it a part of you that only comes out once you're in session, or is it always with you and you think about it at least once a day?

For example, I myself don't have a fetish for feet, but i do appreciate a pretty pair and in the summer found myself mentally evaluating other peoples feet, and comparing them to mine :P I also notice spankable tushies ;)

Pretty much any time a woman walks by in a great pair of heels for starters. I've got a huge thing for stillettos.

I think a fetish by definition is alway with you, and something that tends to always be just under the surface. Sessions are where they can be unlocked, accepted and experienced.

Hey guys, I'm curious: How often do you think of your fetishes? Is it a part of you that only comes out once you're in session, or is it always with you and you think about it at least once a day?

For example, I myself don't have a fetish for feet, but i do appreciate a pretty pair and in the summer found myself mentally evaluating other peoples feet, and comparing them to mine :P I also notice spankable tushies ;)

I thinkk about my fetishes several times a day - and always when a lady walks by in leaher - it surely is my fetish button as you know :-)

Mistress Ree, fun fun fun. Luckily, i don't get distracted on sunny days (like other pervs above). But when it rains, it pours! Yikes, i can't stay inside on a rainy day. So i hit the subway. And when i see the woman sitting across from me wearing tall, supple, shiny, black rubber boots, lightly grazing against her calves, i don't have to worry too much about staring. What am i staring at? i'm staring at the floor of the subway. No one would ever think of rubber boots as a fetish. So i stare away and if the legs slightly part, yes, i can't avoid looking up that erogenous zone of the calf, up the smooth rubbery thigh and who knows what else made of rubber up there. But that kind of staring i hope i do very carefully. Do You remember "up-skirting?" It was popular for a while. Well i think about "down-skirting," taking a picture down the outside of the skirt, so that i can see her calf disappear into the rubber black hole.

Mistress Ree, fun fun fun. Luckily, i don't get distracted on sunny days (like other pervs above). But when it rains, it pours! Yikes, i can't stay inside on a rainy day. So i hit the subway. And when i see the woman sitting across from me wearing tall, supple, shiny, black rubber boots, lightly grazing against her calves, i don't have to worry too much about staring. What am i staring at? i'm staring at the floor of the subway. No one would ever think of rubber boots as a fetish. So i stare away and if the legs slightly part, yes, i can't avoid looking up that erogenous zone of the calf, up the smooth rubbery thigh and who knows what else made of rubber up there. But that kind of staring i hope i do very carefully. Do You remember "up-skirting?" It was popular for a while. Well i think about "down-skirting," taking a picture down the outside of the skirt, so that i can see her calf disappear into the rubber black hole.

"Down-skirting"? LOL Lashee! Do you only like black? I have a nice pair of heeled pink rubber boots

I feel that this is def a fetish. Nothing gets the heart pumping more than hearing a beautiful woman tell you you're worthless.... and that's barely scratching the surface, am i right boys? ;)

Yes, you couldnt be more right. I LOVE to be talked to during a session, not humiliated or laughed but rather to be teased with fear and anticipation.