Mistress Sato's Canvas (new Fortress fan)

Urbansub

I've been in the lifestyle awhile but brand new to the fortress so I wanted to share my experience with Mistress Sato now that I've seen her twice.

Firstly (as anyone can see) Ms. Sato is very nubile and cute, has pretty feet (great for worshipping) and several intriguing tattoos.

She is also quite intuitive and thoughtful in her approach to her sub-jects. 

Our first session was highly enjoyable as she indulged my passions for pet play and body worship.

Yesterday I saw her again and it was truly a remarkable experience.

I explained to her my desire to be a 'human canvas' and brought her a set of colored sharpies like tattoo artists sometimes use to make an outline.

I never really wanted a tattoo myself, something to do with the permanence I suppose, but I'm very interested in street art murals/graffiti/stickers and their ephemeral nature. 

Suffice to say, Ms. Sato drew a stunning mural on my naked body.

The feeling of being drawn on was very pleasant, and when I saw the artwork

I was stunned by the vibrancy of the colors and the creativity of her composition.

It will wear off eventually, but that's ok, that will free up the canvas for her next composition...

184337569_PXL_20220902_2119420913.thumb.jpg.f21698cd8acc28b610acfbfd6a7e0c3f.jpg

6 hours ago, Urbansub said:

I've been in the lifestyle awhile but brand new to the fortress so I wanted to share my experience with Mistress Sato now that I've seen her twice.

Firstly (as anyone can see) Ms. Sato is very nubile and cute, has pretty feet (great for worshipping) and several intriguing tattoos.

She is also quite intuitive and thoughtful in her approach to her sub-jects. 

Our first session was highly enjoyable as she indulged my passions for pet play and body worship.

Yesterday I saw her again and it was truly a remarkable experience.

I explained to her my desire to be a 'human canvas' and brought her a set of colored sharpies like tattoo artists sometimes use to make an outline.

I never really wanted a tattoo myself, something to do with the permanence I suppose, but I'm very interested in street art murals/graffiti/stickers and their ephemeral nature. 

Suffice to say, Ms. Sato drew a stunning mural on my naked body.

The feeling of being drawn on was very pleasant, and when I saw the artwork

I was stunned by the vibrancy of the colors and the creativity of her composition.

It will wear off eventually, but that's ok, that will free up the canvas for her next composition...

184337569_PXL_20220902_2119420913.thumb.jpg.f21698cd8acc28b610acfbfd6a7e0c3f.jpg

This is absolutely dope. I can certainly see this becoming a ritual between the two of you. Offering yourself and allowing her creativity to fly free. Love it. Seeing her canvas paintings gave me the thought of asking her to write something on me as an idea for a tattoo. Seeing your post has confirmed my thought.

22 hours ago, Mistress Juno Sato said:

I love good paint and pain sessions !! Such a great idea you suggested. I felt like a child having a blast on your back and ass— so soft and hairless! I love the “Sato’s” that you can see clearly as your tramp stamp. If I get an opportunity again, perhaps Henna ink will be an interesting option …

Sounds good to me, I shall once again have to "sacrifice" myself for the sake of art. Still amazed at the richness of what you created in a few minutes, there are definitely some archetypal symbols in there...

21 hours ago, AromaLover21 said:

This is absolutely dope. I can certainly see this becoming a ritual between the two of you. Offering yourself and allowing her creativity to fly free. Love it. Seeing her canvas paintings gave me the thought of asking her to write something on me as an idea for a tattoo. Seeing your post has confirmed my thought.

Good idea, you won't regret it. I'm sure she will come up with something fascinating..