First time with Mistress Sato

NewbieSwitch

So after a long time of rather vanilla experiences I decided to try a turn in the BDSM world.  I'd done my own look into the life but really experience is nothing for words on a page.

Mistress Sato was recommended as being beginner friendly and I have to say this recommendation was perfect.  From the time I entered the room with her I could feel her compassion but also she was quite firm.  She listened to what I had to say and adapted a variety of things into our session that I greatly enjoyed.  She was absolutely a great guiding hand for my first experience into this new world and one I would happily kneel to again.  Her expertise was such that I lost all track of time in the enjoyment of things but in a very enjoyable way.  The only real disappointment for me was when the time came to it's end but I would absolutely recommend her to anyone who's interested.  Her talents and expertise seem vast and quite wide ranging.

Do not be fooled by her pretty face either as she will absolutely make sure you are good for her or suffer her consquences.

10/10.  If I have a chance to return back to the Fortress I will definitely be looking to have a session with her again.