Mistress Sato ?? ??

KayThanks1990

Mistress Sato! Thank you for fulfilling a 14 year fantasy. For those of you who are about this life or curious about this life let me tell you something! Mistress Sato's energy is phenomenal. I didn't feel like a money bag, although I know if that was my kink Mistress Sato could make it work! Mistress Sato is extremely professional! After my vital signs were checked IT WAS GAME TIME. Mistress Sato is very newb friendly even though shit could get dangerous. Your fantasies will be fulfilled and you will be slowly introduced to new kinks, the communication will be perfect so you can always say "No". I HAD A GREAT TIME ??????.

Extra words for newcomers:

Finally to anyone curious but afraid to pursue professional BDSM work because of kink shame or privacy issues ESPECIALLY Brothas (Like myself). No one knows what's going on except for the staff and you won't bump into other clients. Lastly YOUR KINK IS YOUR KINK and that's ok as long as no one gets hurt but the sub who signed up lol.