Wonderful session with Mistress Sato and Mistress Feng

CP19

I've had multiple sessions at the Fortress and they're always fantastic. I would not hesitate to recommend anyone I've ever sessioned with. Mistress Emma and Mistress Kang were helpful during this and past bookings... I always just state my interests and preferences and trust any recommendations or suggestions that follow. I saw that Mistress Feng was doing some training and happy that schedules could align to have her join the session with Mistress Sato. 

I felt really at ease and comfortable from the beginning and really liked the way the session went. I think whether you are looking for something strict or more laid back and playful, Mistress Sato and Mistress Feng together or separately could deliver in either way. I do recommend booking them together if having Mistress Feng join for training is possible as I thought it was amazing.... the 2 hour session went by very fast unfortunately.  

I hope to see them again at a future time. 

On 9/16/2022 at 10:23 AM, job1617 said:

The Fortress is helpful is recommending a compatible Domme for your interests as well as which play best together as a duo. They never let me down on any of the three recommendations for sessions so far. I love the Fortress. 

Mistress Kang just knows best for you subbies doesn’t she!!