Mistress Choi

EdgarAH

I had the pleasure of spending a small part of my afternoon with Mistress Choi today and just wanted to share with anyone who had been thinking about it or was unsure.

You'll feel at ease from the moment she enters. She's very sweet and just a total 180 out from anything you'd expect from a domme. She really seems to enjoy her trade and is very methodical and sure about what she is doing. She'll push your boundaries, but has the knowledge and caring to know what's best for you.

She is so adorable (photos only tell a small part of the story) that I had to look away on numerous occasions. Was just too much to take in at once.

No attitude and no rush here, just an elegant, superb little lady who you'd do well to give yourself up to.

I totally agree, she is very sweet and beautiful while being really good at what she does. I have had 2 sessions with Mistress Choi, the most recent along with Mistress Zhao which was all recorded on video. I can't wait until the video is edited and then posted on the forum. Please watch for it, and show it to all your lady friends that would appreciate watching it.

Billleigh

I gotta agree with you, EdgarAH. Mistress Choi is One to put you at ease, despite Her extravagant beauty, which as you say, is difficult to look upon.

i just finished a session with Mistress Choi. She is so adorable and loving in Her care for Her subbies. i have been seeing Her for a year and a half, and She never stops developing our relationship. Playing with Her gets better and better, with things happening I could not have dreamt.

I totally agree, she is very sweet and beautiful while being really good at what she does. I have had 2 sessions with Mistress Choi, the most recent along with Mistress Zhao which was all recorded on video. I can't wait until the video is edited and then posted on the forum. Please watch for it, and show it to all your lady friends that would appreciate watching it.

Billleigh

Lucky you! I look forward to it.

RE: these video'd sessions, I wouldn't mind doing it if identity could be kept out of the equation. I noticed in the Shine video, you'd have no idea who he was at all. Was it the same in your video? Maybe you, mZhao, mChoi,or mKang could let me know. I really wouldn't mind (actually would like to) doing it if that was the case.

EdgarAH,

you're going to make me blush! Thank you for writing such nice things, even though I suspect they may be influenced by a natural high :-P I really enjoyed your dedication to making me happy, even if we haven't reached our...end goal, so to speak. you need to remember to keep looking in the mirror - it helps, I promise. And shhh! you're going to blow my cover and make people think I'm soft and will go easy on them! Hahaha.

billleigh,

I'm surprised you think I'm sweet after all that I, and Mistress Zhao, have put you through! Again, lovely dedication and obedience, which isn't necessarily something I'd expect from a "top model" like you ;-)

lashee,

I still have no idea why you say such sweet things about me after all that I've put you through!

Back to EdgarAH,

I'd talk to Mistress Kang about videos in more details, but I know that we take steps to conceal identity when requested, such as masks and covering distinguishing features such as tattoos. It'd be great fun to do a video with you, Mistress Zhao, and what the heck, the whole gang! Could you handle that? ^.^

xoxo Mistress Choi

RE: these video'd sessions, I wouldn't mind doing it if identity could be kept out of the equation. I noticed in the Shine video, you'd have no idea who he was at all. Was it the same in your video? Maybe you, mZhao, mChoi,or mKang could let me know. I really wouldn't mind (actually would like to) doing it if that was the case.

I was the shine video with Mistresses Choi and Jung. Mistress Kang asked me if I wanted to be anonymous, and I said it wouldn't work with my rubber hip boots and Southern accent, and the fact that I talk so much! But yes, you could be hooded and just not jabber like a naughty slave. And Mistress Kang can edit out parts that might give you away. I highly recommend it, Edgar. It adds a whole new element to a session, all good. Plus, they appreciate it. I definitely want to do it again when they need a whipping boy.

EdgarAH,

you're going to make me blush! Thank you for writing such nice things, even though I suspect they may be influenced by a natural high :-P I really enjoyed your dedication to making me happy, even if we haven't reached our...end goal, so to speak. you need to remember to keep looking in the mirror - it helps, I promise. And shhh! you're going to blow my cover and make people think I'm soft and will go easy on them! Hahaha.

billleigh,

I'm surprised you think I'm sweet after all that I, and Mistress Zhao, have put you through! Again, lovely dedication and obedience, which isn't necessarily something I'd expect from a "top model" like you ;-)

lashee,

I still have no idea why you say such sweet things about me after all that I've put you through!

Back to EdgarAH,

I'd talk to Mistress Kang about videos in more details, but I know that we take steps to conceal identity when requested, such as masks and covering distinguishing features such as tattoos. It'd be great fun to do a video with you, Mistress Zhao, and what the heck, the whole gang! Could you handle that? ^.^

xoxo Mistress Choi

Sorry I missed your post until today Mistress Choi,

I don't think anyone would think you're soft after watching your video. You're just so cute and sweet that it's bearable and even desirable. That video idea keeps popping up...very intriguing. Thinking hard on it. You, Mistress Zhao and the whole gang all in would be so cool, that I might take an early retirement from the BDSM game(s). Couldn't top it. I could take it, just would mentally prepare days ahead of time. Thanks for the input lashee and Billeigh!

Whew, great thoughts, that's why I keep coming back on the forum and the actual venue. :)

I love our Mistress Choi fan club here. It sounds like we three have a lot in common: One Mistress Choi! It's always a treat to share. It seems like we have pretty common experiences with Her:

She's adorable and fabulous to be around.

Despite that, She is challenging and exacting.

And somehow She has worked it in Her favor: Pleasing Her becomes our reward.

Yes, how can we say such nice things about Her, when She has controlled us to such an advantage for Herself? Maybe we are giddy, or in awe. I know I am both. Oh, one other thing. She gets me spinning. Does that happen to you all? With seeming effortlessness on Mistress Choi's part, I lose control of my head and body. I turn into a sort of jello or pudding. I think this is what makes Her so powerful with me. If I could just stand up and walk out the door. But there's not a chance I can do that. She has me down for the count. It's a spell, maybe?

EdgarAH,

I'm certain you wouldn't retire early after a multi-player session - that would make us all sad. You wouldn't want to do that, right?

Sorry I missed your post until today Mistress Choi,

I don't think anyone would think you're soft after watching your video. You're just so cute and sweet that it's bearable and even desirable. That video idea keeps popping up...very intriguing. Thinking hard on it. You, Mistress Zhao and the whole gang all in would be so cool, that I might take an early retirement from the BDSM game(s). Couldn't top it. I could take it, just would mentally prepare days ahead of time. Thanks for the input lashee and Billeigh!

Whew, great thoughts, that's why I keep coming back on the forum and the actual venue. :)

EdgarAH,

I'm certain you wouldn't retire early after a multi-player session - that would make us all sad. You wouldn't want to do that, right?

Of course not Mistress Choi ;) ...and the last thing I'd ever want to do is make you sad. Was just running at the keyboard :)

• 1 year later...

Hi EdgarAH, sorry this took so long, but doing the video makes any session that much more intense. As far as identity goes, that has held me back for several years before I just said to myself, you only live once, just do it. I'm so glad I did that video along with several others with a different studio. As you probably know, they have to have 2 forms of ID as required by law. I think the reasons for this are to make sure all models are at least 18 years old, and so only the photos or videos that you signed a release for can actually be put out for anyone to see on the internet or print, video etc. My personal comfort level is to be photographed and video taped without a mask if I don't sign a release. If I sign a release, I always use a hood or some other means to mask my face....Billeigh

EdgarAH,

billleigh,

I'm surprised you think I'm sweet after all that I, and Mistress Zhao, have put you through! Again, lovely dedication and obedience, which isn't necessarily something I'd expect from a "top model" like you :wink:

lashee,

Back to EdgarAH,

xoxo Mistress Choi

Hi Mistress Choi, I have noticed several videos from Fetish Fortress on Clips4sale, but was very dissapointed that the video we shot along with Mistress Zhao around the end of December 2010 is to available on Clips4sale. Do you know if it will soon be posted, or did I just not make the cut? Either way, I would like to do it again sometime.......Billeigh

Yes, how can we say such nice things about Her, when She has controlled us to such an advantage for Herself? Maybe we are giddy, or in awe. I know I am both. Oh, one other thing. She gets me spinning. Does that happen to you all? With seeming effortlessness on Mistress Choi's part, I lose control of my head and body. I turn into a sort of jello or pudding. I think this is what makes Her so powerful with me. If I could just stand up and walk out the door. But there's not a chance I can do that. She has me down for the count. It's a spell, maybe?

Phew, I thought it was just me. There's witchcraft in her, that's for sure.

I had the pleasure of spending a small part of my afternoon with Mistress Choi today and just wanted to share with anyone who had been thinking about it or was unsure.

You'll feel at ease from the moment she enters. She's very sweet and just a total 180 out from anything you'd expect from a domme. She really seems to enjoy her trade and is very methodical and sure about what she is doing. She'll push your boundaries, but has the knowledge and caring to know what's best for you.

She is so adorable (photos only tell a small part of the story) that I had to look away on numerous occasions. Was just too much to take in at once.

No attitude and no rush here, just an elegant, superb little lady who you'd do well to give yourself up to.

I've always wanted to meet Mistress Choi.

Maybe some day i will get lucky

Hi EdgarAH, sorry this took so long, but doing the video makes any session that much more intense. As far as identity goes, that has held me back for several years before I just said to myself, you only live once, just do it. I'm so glad I did that video along with several others with a different studio. As you probably know, they have to have 2 forms of ID as required by law. I think the reasons for this are to make sure all models are at least 18 years old, and so only the photos or videos that you signed a release for can actually be put out for anyone to see on the internet or print, video etc. My personal comfort level is to be photographed and video taped without a mask if I don't sign a release. If I sign a release, I always use a hood or some other means to mask my face....Billeigh

Hahaha, over a year later? Thanks Billeigh. On another note, thanks for pointing out those videos on clips4sale, I never knew they even existed. Pretty cool the things you can learn from others.

Hahaha, over a year later? Thanks Billeigh. On another note, thanks for pointing out those videos on clips4sale, I never knew they even existed. Pretty cool the things you can learn from others.

You are welcomed EdgarAH, I was just looking at some of my other videos on clips4sale, and tried searching for the one I did at Fetish Fortress, and stumbled into those. I'm just hoping mine becomes available too.

• 3 weeks later...

I've always wanted to meet Mistress Choi.

Maybe some day i will get lucky

Do you still consider yourself lucky, ilnt? :-) I enjoyed meeting you!

You are welcomed EdgarAH, I was just looking at some of my other videos on clips4sale, and tried searching for the one I did at Fetish Fortress, and stumbled into those. I'm just hoping mine becomes available too.

Billleigh, you would have to contact Mistress Kang about that directly :-)

I could tell you, but then I'd have to scramble your brains through your nose with a hanger! LOL

On another thread somebody posted about the room-spinning sensation he'd always get after a session with you. You gave it to me too. Sometime I'd like you to explain to me how you do that: figure it might come in useful sometime.

M Choi, you're truly a goddess.

I can proudly say ive had quite a few sessions with M Lily Choi and each is more memorable than the next. She has the most incredible touch and ability to control you with just her eyes.

When I thought I'd lost my iPad on the way in to the FF, she was able to cause me just enough pain to relax and recharge.

Tnx M Choi, can't wait for our next session!

matex

Awwwww matex -

you're just so easy! :-P I enjoy escalating our play, expanding your previously narrow horizons. One thing I can tell you, though, is that you have an unhealthy fixation on....iPads LOL. I'm glad that you enjoy our sessions together - your obedience is quite pleasing to me.

M Choi, you're truly a goddess.

I can proudly say ive had quite a few sessions with M Lily Choi and each is more memorable than the next. She has the most incredible touch and ability to control you with just her eyes.

When I thought I'd lost my iPad on the way in to the FF, she was able to cause me just enough pain to relax and recharge.

Tnx M Choi, can't wait for our next session!

matex

spankbri - maybe now you know better than to ask your Mistress to reveal her secrets :-) There is *always* a catch

Let's admit that's not on my list of allowable play. I guess I can stumble through the rest of my life without your superpower hypnotic powers. *sigh*