The Fortress has an Empath

Tyro Tim

Do yourself a favor and book a 2 hour session with Mistress Sato.  She knows what you want and need long before you do.  Take time to communicate (which includes listening) and my strong suspicion is that you’ll be happy you did.

Trite but true:  Thank you Mistress Sato

And thank you for being my muse today, your sincerity and ability to connect deeper than normal impressed me greatly. You came with humility and respect that I see highly of. I hope you come again… I’m dying to hear more of your stories. 

you forgot to collect your assessment results! ;)

I give your mouth & lips a 9 (good job on following instructions & stillness!) 

I didn’t get to explore much of your hands’ available services this time but so far, a 7 (good strength and softness, perhaps next time you could up the score by giving a harder squeeze. I like my massages rougher)

so ultimately, seems like the winner is your mouth this time. :) Your body was full of pleasant surprises that you maybe didn’t even know too much about. Thanks for letting me explore that again. Plus the amazing fun stories.

p.s. the “scores” for your mouth vs. hands do not reflect my happiness with the session, that’s something I can’t even put a score on. How could one put a number on such a once-in-a-life-time type of experience?