Mistress Sato's Canvas (Redux)

Urbansub

Currently basking in the warm afterglow of a second session as Mistress Sato's human canvas (among other roles).

She created another fabulous artwork on my nude body. A stunning self portrait no less! 

I never thought that my desire to be a Domme's walking canvas would be so skillfully fulfilled by a genuine artist. 

And I always enjoy the feeling of her boot on my bare ass - now I get to experience it 24/7! (until the ink wears off anyway). 

Thank you again Mistress - I feel 
privileged to be hosting your handiwork..until next time.Screenshot_20221014-155603.png.a9c81dfef61363644ad42d3dfa2dc23e.png

20 hours ago, Urbansub said:

Currently basking in the warm afterglow of a second session as Mistress Sato's human canvas (among other roles).

She created another fabulous artwork on my nude body. A stunning self portrait no less! 

I never thought that my desire to be a Domme's walking canvas would be so skillfully fulfilled by a genuine artist. 

And I always enjoy the feeling of her boot on my bare ass - now I get to experience it 24/7! (until the ink wears off anyway). 

Thank you again Mistress - I feel 
privileged to be hosting your handiwork..until next time.Screenshot_20221014-155603.png.a9c81dfef61363644ad42d3dfa2dc23e.png

And my matching “tattoo”!! ;)❤️ 

ass stamp was such a fun idea lol.

B644FA97-CF29-49B4-A2BA-20C2D68B9874.jpeg

Thank you again Mistress. You really have a unique style and your self portrait is so skillfully done. Like an iconic character. It's a pleasure bearing it on my body.

And being granted the privilege of gracing that sublime posterior of yours with a little doodle of my own was also very enjoyable.

Thanks for the lovely pics!

3 hours ago, Urbansub said:

Thank you again Mistress. You really have a unique style and your self portrait is so skillfully done. Like an iconic character. It's a pleasure bearing it on my body.

And being granted the privilege of gracing that sublime posterior of yours with a little doodle of my own was also very enjoyable.

Thanks for the lovely pics!

Temporary art but forever in our memories <4

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/25/2022 at 8:22 PM, no chin said:

MS Sato--please consider this note as my formal application for that coveted position.  I have extensive quals and many references--including you.  " Life could be a dream..."

What are your strengths as a toilet / waste bucket that make you stand out from your competitor toilets?? ? Let’s see…