Any BIOLOGY NERDS here??????

Out of many interests and affinities that were born with my sadism and desire for control, my absolute favorites are bones, fish tanks,  dinosaurs , fossils, ecosystems…. I'm a huge biology nerd since I was a kid, growing up watching my pet mantis Sara tear apart her victims (bugs) alive or catching shrimps and pretty bugs and creating home & caring for them have been the happiest moments of my childhood that I remember . After having sessions, I go to a fish pet store and buy a small gift for myself and my fish tanks now. It’s been a beautiful rewarding joy.

When I got asked sometime ago why I Domme, I thought about my love and desire for control and care. And I sometimes see fortress sessions and rooms as my fish tanks, where I can control the settings, input and output, observing instinctual behaviors and the controlled chaos. I think they are all so charming to me…  the mother nature is violent and captivating. Biology is cool. I see my subs are my shrimps and fish that need to be taken care of and I LOVE these types of controlled caring. I have so much love in me for control and learning!!

Anyhow. Decided to come out as a biology nerd because i finished making this fake Dino skull for my 55 gallon fish tank. I’m so happy.

Oh. Anyone want a biology lesson? Could I tell you about how some snails stab each other with their penises, or how some fish are smart enough to know when they see people have sex or feed them or cry? Haha!

FA48CB34-F1EE-4C94-A319-47882FFF7AE7.jpeg

I may need a tutor.  Biology has always been a struggle for me.

I’ve always been more of a Physics guy.  Principles such as an object (paddles) in motion stays in motion unless acted upon by an outside force (my rear) always made more sense to me.  Or an object at rest (me in bondage) stays at rest unless acted upon by an outside force (any mistress).  I understand those concepts quite well.  Biology, not so much.

Very cool dino skull. Was it 3D printed?

I don't have any particular expertise in biology per se but I do like to browse in the Evolution Store. They always have all sorts of interesting fossils and specimens and cyberpunk type stuff. 

I did kind of nerd out on 'The Blue Planet' doc especially the cross species cooperation with the scene of the octopus and grouper hunting together. And all of the incredibly weird see-through fish that live down in the depths.

I definitely sometimes identify as a pet when I'm in subspace, probably more of a dog-human blend but then again I wouldn't terribly mind being one of those little fish that get to nibble on women's feet all day in those spas...lucky bastards.

14 hours ago, theDumbMule said:

I may need a tutor.  Biology has always been a struggle for me.

I’ve always been more of a Physics guy.  Principles such as an object (paddles) in motion stays in motion unless acted upon by an outside force (my rear) always made more sense to me.  Or an object at rest (me in bondage) stays at rest unless acted upon by an outside force (any mistress).  I understand those concepts quite well.  Biology, not so much.

Maybe we could do some biology x physics lab session… sounds fun and educational . ;) Well, are you gonna be my talking rat lab assistant?? ?

2 hours ago, Urbansub said:

Very cool dino skull. Was it 3D printed?

I don't have any particular expertise in biology per se but I do like to browse in the Evolution Store. They always have all sorts of interesting fossils and specimens and cyberpunk type stuff. 

I did kind of nerd out on 'The Blue Planet' doc especially the cross species cooperation with the scene of the octopus and grouper hunting together. And all of the incredibly weird see-through fish that live down in the depths.

I definitely sometimes identify as a pet when I'm in subspace, probably more of a dog-human blend but then again I wouldn't terribly mind being one of those little fish that get to nibble on women's feet all day in those spas...lucky bastards.

Yes!!! 3D painted by commission and painted by me. I’m hoping the algae will turn its color turn greener ;) 

I love the Evolution Store. Most of the times I don’t even know whose bones I’m getting I get them because they just look so freaking cool. Something about cyberpunk/futurism + ancient / death is soooo good isn’t it???

I think of those bastard lucky feet eating fish all the times lol. Love them.