Stumbled into kinky anime

Sissymaid24

So I have a lot of down time at my job recently and have been trying to keep myself pre occupied as it can be quite boring from time to time. While scrolling through instagram I found a funny meme from an anime called Prison school. I just watched the first episode and let me tell you I was getting flashbacks from my last session. I don’t want to divulge too much and spoil anything if anyone’s interested in watching but it’s got all the good stuff. 

there’s a character that reminded me of Mistress Gong her name is Meiko Sheraki.  When she’s beating the prisoners I was like that’s me ?

this is currently my new binge at work and is deff getting me ready to book another session ? watching through it’s perfect for Mistress/Goddess and subs alike. 

Thought I’d share please lmk if you’ve seen this anime before or decided to watch it. I’d love to hear others thoughts on it.

I stumbled upon this purely out of coincidence and I’m so happy I did. 

6 hours ago, Sissymaid24 said:

So I have a lot of down time at my job recently and have been trying to keep myself pre occupied as it can be quite boring from time to time. While scrolling through instagram I found a funny meme from an anime called Prison school. I just watched the first episode and let me tell you I was getting flashbacks from my last session. I don’t want to divulge too much and spoil anything if anyone’s interested in watching but it’s got all the good stuff. 

there’s a character that reminded me of Mistress Gong her name is Meiko Sheraki.  When she’s beating the prisoners I was like that’s me ?

this is currently my new binge at work and is deff getting me ready to book another session ? watching through it’s perfect for Mistress/Goddess and subs alike. 

Thought I’d share please lmk if you’ve seen this anime before or decided to watch it. I’d love to hear others thoughts on it.

I’ve watched a few episode of prisoner school and it was quite an interesting anime. I can totally see the resemblance between Mistress Gong and Meiko; strict and hot! ?

On 10/26/2022 at 5:19 PM, Mistress Angel Feng said:

I’ve watched a few episode of prisoner school and it was quite an interesting anime. I can totally see the resemblance between Mistress Gong and Meiko; strict and hot! ?

I can’t help but agree Mistress Angel Feng. Watching through I felt like I was getting flashbacks from my last session ? I haven’t finished the series yet but it’s been so good. 

Here’s a pic of Meiko Shiraki. 

F4BAED9D-7F77-47D4-9F08-8F5779A0138B.webp

On 10/26/2022 at 10:25 AM, Sissymaid24 said:

Ah I love prison school haha, I've rewatched the whole show a couple times already ? 

Loved Meiko she was quite the icon! I'm flattered you find a resemblance :3 

Next time I think we need to do a prison school based session !! 

On 10/27/2022 at 5:27 PM, Sissymaid24 said:

I can’t help but agree Mistress Angel Feng. Watching through I felt like I was getting flashbacks from my last session ? I haven’t finished the series yet but it’s been so good. 

Here’s a pic of Meiko Shiraki. 

F4BAED9D-7F77-47D4-9F08-8F5779A0138B.webp

Haha flashbacks, you definitely should finish it and me too so we can discuss more about it ?

On 10/28/2022 at 9:36 AM, Mistress Diana Gong said:

Ah I love prison school haha, I've rewatched the whole show a couple times already ? 

Loved Meiko she was quite the icon! I'm flattered you find a resemblance :3 

Next time I think we need to do a prison school based session !! 

Ohhhh this sounds like so much fun !! Definitely something I’ll want to think about !! Haha although they do get punished pretty badly in the show ?

On 10/29/2022 at 9:21 AM, Mistress Angel Feng said:

Haha flashbacks, you definitely should finish it and me too so we can discuss more about it ?

Just started reading the manga there are so many chapters lol !! So far I think Andre is my favorite and has really helped me understand more than anything that I’m a true masochist.