A mouthful with Mistress Gong and Mistress Lovelace

BellyButton

Thank you Mistress Gong and Mistress Lovelace for putting me in my place. Keeping me busy with various ways of pleasing you and letting me drool was the perfect way to debase me. On top of that, repeatedly triggering the gag reflex made this act of degradation truly beautiful!

And the other scene with first putting me into some nasty bondage and then tickling my weak spots when I was utterly helpless was cathartic. Still feeling those pokes in my ribs!

All in all, being bullied by two heavenly beauties like you was fantastic. Not only are you gorgeous, but also very creative! Thank you both for being so mean to me!

On 11/8/2022 at 5:23 PM, BellyButton said:

Thank you Mistress Gong and Mistress Lovelace for putting me in my place. Keeping me busy with various ways of pleasing you and letting me drool was the perfect way to debase me. On top of that, repeatedly triggering the gag reflex made this act of degradation truly beautiful!

And the other scene with first putting me into some nasty bondage and then tickling my weak spots when I was utterly helpless was cathartic. Still feeling those pokes in my ribs!

All in all, being bullied by two heavenly beauties like you was fantastic. Not only are you gorgeous, but also very creative! Thank you both for being so mean to me!

You made it really easy to bully you haha,  we had to much material to work with ?

• 3 weeks later...

I have my first session with mistress Lovelace coming up this weekend and reading this has me excited lol it'll also be my very first session at the fortress (I wanted to have my first year's ago with Mistress Jin, but unfortunately I ended up cancelling and can't remember why, but I think it was right before COVID got REALLY bad so that was likely why)