Session with Mistress Angel Feng

nyjj579

I recently had my first session with Mistress Angel Feng and it was amazing. It was one of her first solo sessions and although a relative beginner, she thoroughly exceeded my expectations and proved, once again, that the Fortress dom training is extraordinary. She was receptive to any activity I suggested and excited about learning and trying new things.  And what a bonus that she's also absolutely gorgeous. There's no question I'll be back soon to see Mistress Feng.

53 minutes ago, nyjj579 said:

I recently had my first session with Mistress Angel Feng and it was amazing. It was one of her first solo sessions and although a relative beginner, she thoroughly exceeded my expectations and proved, once again, that the Fortress dom training is extraordinary. She was receptive to any activity I suggested and excited about learning and trying new things.  And what a bonus that she's also absolutely gorgeous. There's no question I'll be back soon to see Mistress Feng.

Aww thank you, you taught so so many new things especially with wrestling! I had such a good time with you and hope to see you soon ?