Sissified by Mistress Lovelace for my first session!

PlugItUp94

Had my first session at the Fetish Fortress with Mistress Lovelace two days ago! It was an amazing 2 hour session full of sissification, objectification, wax play, some sissy torture, and the most painful of all... tickle torture ?. The session began with Mistress having me play a little dress up! She picked out a wonderful slutty outfit for me to wear during the whole session.

After I was dressed to Mistresses liking, I was collard and leashed and made to walk on all fours over to the other side of the Pink room, where Mistress then tied my sissy parts to one of the bars. She had me worship her boots and massage her wonderful feet as best I could while I was tied to the bar. Following that, we tried something new to me that I hadn't previously considered: wax play. I was extremely nervous about it, but was willing to give it a shot if it pleases Mistress! So I tried my best to endure it, and I made it through an entire candle without chickening out! 

Unfortunately during the wax play, Mistress discovered something... I was ticklish and super sensitive to the touch! It was then that I knew my fate was sealed... I was tied down at the time so all I could do is squirm, giggle, and pray for it to end soon. The wax play was child's play by comparison once the tickling began! It was at that moment I had considered shouting out a safe word to escape ? The rest of the night is a blur as the tickling had melted my sissy brain ??

Mistress Lovelace was amazing at communicating with me before and during the session, making sure I was comfortable throughout my Sunday at the FF. It was a wonderful two hour session and I look forward to sessioning at the fortress again in the future!