Session with Mistress Song, Mistress Westwood and Mistress Gong

Sam2022

I was lucky to serve three beautiful Mistresses as their test subject for this session, and it is a new experience for me as well! I am a short guy (5 ft 4), so when Mistress Westwood and Mistress Gong walked in they were already quite scary and dominant looking. This is my second time seeing Mistress Gong, and this time we are doing an interrogation scene. ?

Mistress Westwood looks good on her outfit and we mainly did a lot of impact play, and I can tell she is a natural domme that has fun dominating and inflicting pain on guys. I was blindfolded and restrained for most of the time, and the wax play and BB scenes are fun. Even though Mistress Westwood is new, I can tell she learns things fast as after a few hits; she can quickly pick up the technique and hitting the right spots. And seems she like BB lot so maybe she is digging on her sadistic side too hehe. 

Then an hour passed, and Mistress Westwood left and Mistress Song came in. I honestly don't really know what was going on cause my face was all wrapped up with only my nose out. Mistress Song seems to like medical play. Then we got back to impact play again, and Mistress Song is quite a nice person. She flogged a bit off in one hit and hit my belly instead of my back, she instantly stopped and checked in with me after hearing me scream. 

All three of them are very professional and I can tell Mistress Westwood and Mistress Song can be good dommes :). Mistress Gong planned the scene very well, and kept me engaged while being the mentor. Overall I had a good time and hopefully am a good testing subject, I explored some new toys and mummification too. ?

On 12/19/2022 at 8:54 AM, Sam2022 said:

I was lucky to serve three beautiful Mistresses as their test subject for this session, and it is a new experience for me as well! I am a short guy (5 ft 4), so when Mistress Westwood and Mistress Gong walked in they were already quite scary and dominant looking. This is my second time seeing Mistress Gong, and this time we are doing an interrogation scene. ?

Mistress Westwood looks good on her outfit and we mainly did a lot of impact play, and I can tell she is a natural domme that has fun dominating and inflicting pain on guys. I was blindfolded and restrained for most of the time, and the wax play and BB scenes are fun. Even though Mistress Westwood is new, I can tell she learns things fast as after a few hits; she can quickly pick up the technique and hitting the right spots. And seems she like BB lot so maybe she is digging on her sadistic side too hehe. 

Then an hour passed, and Mistress Westwood left and Mistress Song came in. I honestly don't really know what was going on cause my face was all wrapped up with only my nose out. Mistress Song seems to like medical play. Then we got back to impact play again, and Mistress Song is quite a nice person. She flogged a bit off in one hit and hit my belly instead of my back, she instantly stopped and checked in with me after hearing me scream. 

All three of them are very professional and I can tell Mistress Westwood and Mistress Song can be good dommes :). Mistress Gong planned the scene very well, and kept me engaged while being the mentor. Overall I had a good time and hopefully am a good testing subject, I explored some new toys and mummification too. ?

Glad you had a great time being our prison experiment . I think all 3 of us got work you through well .

Your little girly squeauls throughout the room were great !