Scent

Mistress Tran

Hi Mistresses and servants:

What are your thoughts on scents and overall smells. What gets you off and what turns you off? I am very sensitive to smells and it can trigger good and/or bad memories for me. I do not like strong colognes or perfumes but overly synthetic smells are the worse. I love the smell of coconuts and anything tropical. In regards to my servants, Id rather you smell like soap then bad cologne or BO. If you dare present yourself to me with bad oder, I will definitely punish you in a way you will not enjoy.

MTran

What are your thoughts on scents and overall smells. What gets you off and what turns you off? I am very sensitive to smells and it can trigger good and/or bad memories for me. I do not like strong colognes or perfumes but overly synthetic smells are the worse. I love the smell of coconuts and anything tropical. In regards to my servants, Id rather you smell like soap then bad cologne or BO. If you dare present yourself to me with bad oder, I will definitely punish you in a way you will not enjoy.

MTran

Mistress Tran,

As I was born without a sense of smell, I have no conception of oders. If I came to you with an oder would you still punish me?

Ray

MTran

Mistress Tran

I agree about cologne and perfume. Have to say though that having a scent hit you linked to a pleasurable experience can make you weak at the knees. Anyway leather is my weakness. Can't get enough of it. No shortage of that at the fortress.

Thanks

TrackWarrior

A stinky sub- how disappointing! BO, stinky crotch and stinky feet are the biggest offenders of my nose, luckily I am rarely so besieged. I would rather smell bad cologne than a bad bodily-produced smell!

Have you ever been besieged by a stinky sub who possessed all three biggest offenders of your nose? In which case, do you keep a bottle of bad cologne close at hand?

MTran

MTran,

Funny you mentioned the scent of coconut, as that may be my favorite, I also like tropical, floral and by all means leather. On the other hand, when it comes to scents that turn me off, shit & vinegar would have to top the list. All I know, is that I sure would not want to possess a scent that triggers a bad memory for you.

Ah, the charm of scent and humiliation of odor!

Walking up a midtown street, the summer aroma de Manhattan slapped me across the face, maybe fishy, no much worse. It was so disgusting I actually was going to run to get away from it. But just as I started to run--how embarrassing to admit to such an odor--a woman turned a corner facing me in tall boots and a beautiful stride walking directly toward me! Yikes, I was paralyzed watching her haughty face look askance at me, with no hint of acknowledgment of this horrible smell that bound us together. After she passed, I couldn't imagine women actually sensing bad smells like men do. The same exact smell? I was so turned on by this idea, along with her stride, her face, the gross shared smell... I had a hot-flash right out on the street.

MTran

I like the just showered smell. No perfumes necessary, but if/when they are used they should be mild, not to take a person's breath away. Sometimes I'll pass a woman, love the scent and have no idea what it was. Sessionwise, I must say that I truly love the shampoo(?) Mistress Zhao uses (she knows it's incredibly sexy). It smells like incense, not too strong, just a hint to drive me into a trance :).

I almost never catch the natural scent of a woman and am turned off, but there are some (guys and girls) out there who'll knock you over with their breath. Now that is a turn-off.

MTran

Hello Mistress Tran,

Scents to me are very powerful emotionally and sexually. Aside from the normal freshly showered, unperfumed woman smell, I like the scent of a woman who has been exerting herself (sex, exercise,hot Vu yoga)...this kind of sweaty smell can be intoxicating for me. But there is a fine line I guess...the smell of someone's feet that have been trapped in plastic clogs all day on a hot summer day...that cheesey smell...is a big turn off. Smell is also humiliating to me. I make a point to shower 2-3 times a day because I HATE to smell bad. Yet I remember one time I decided last minute to session with sweet Mistress Vu. It was a hot summer day and I forget why, but I initially did not have access to the shower facility. When I stripped down I realized I smelled bad and Vu noticed too and I think it ranks as one of the top 3 most humiliating moments of my life. I felt so bad for Vu, and SOOOOOOO ashamed of myself.

MTran,

Funny you mentioned the scent of coconut, as that may be my favorite, I also like tropical, floral and by all means leather. On the other hand, when it comes to scents that turn me off, shit & vinegar would have to top the list. All I know, is that I sure would not want to possess a scent that triggers a bad memory for you.

Coconut is also one of my most favorite scents! I just picked up a coconut essential oil in Thailand. But I can't stand fake, overly sweet, bad suntan lotion smelling coconut. Only the real deal!

Coconut is also one of my most favorite scents! I just picked up a coconut essential oil in Thailand. But I can't stand fake, overly sweet, bad suntan lotion smelling coconut. Only the real deal!

Mistress Jung,

I know exactly what you mean, an overly sweet, fake coconut smell can really kill the enjoyment of that particular scent. I had picked up a coconut body wash, as that possessed more of an authentic coconut smell, as I am sure that your coconut essential oil from Thailand does.

On my side a mistress with a sweet smell on her esspecially when close-up :) definitely makes me weak at the knees...

I've always put on a little cologne an hour or two before a session. Mistress Tran do you remember if I've ever smelled bad at a session?

Actually I do remember. I am very sensitive to smell so it tends to imprint very easily. I could smell the cologne but it was always very light which is good. It was a very common "guy" scent so it was recognizable.

Hello Mistress Tran,

Scents to me are very powerful emotionally and sexually. Aside from the normal freshly showered, unperfumed woman smell, I like the scent of a woman who has been exerting herself (sex, exercise,hot Vu yoga)...this kind of sweaty smell can be intoxicating for me. But there is a fine line I guess...the smell of someone's feet that have been trapped in plastic clogs all day on a hot summer day...that cheesey smell...is a big turn off. Smell is also humiliating to me. I make a point to shower 2-3 times a day because I HATE to smell bad. Yet I remember one time I decided last minute to session with sweet Mistress Vu. It was a hot summer day and I forget why, but I initially did not have access to the shower facility. When I stripped down I realized I smelled bad and Vu noticed too and I think it ranks as one of the top 3 most humiliating moments of my life. I felt so bad for Vu, and SOOOOOOO ashamed of myself.

A woman's natural scent I can understand as being a turn on...but it really doesn't work the other way with men. Hahaha. Showering and really cleaning every part of yourself before a session is not only a respectful thing to do for your Mistress but expected. Also, since we are all asian Mistresses, its a very important part of our culture to stay very clean and not have an offensive oder.

Hello Mistress Tran,

Aw, how embarrassing! At least you had planned on showering first and didn't just show up not caring if you smell or not.

Showering and really cleaning every part of yourself before a session is not only a respectful thing to do for your Mistress but expected. Also, since we are all asian Mistresses, its a very important part of our culture to stay very clean and not have an offensive oder.

I agree, personal hygiene and cleanliness is very important, triply so when a sub knows he/she is coming to the Fortress and will be fully nude before us.

I agree, personal hygiene and cleanliness is very important, triply so when a sub knows he/she is coming to the Fortress and will be fully nude before us.

Mistress Ree, Mistress Tran,

Many people wear deo. Some shower with it!

But I put it on very mildly.

Ladies with perfume can be sexy, but some have a very strong perfume, that it's just a smell.

Do you wear perfumes, Mistresses?

Mistress Ree, Mistress Tran,

Many people wear deo. Some shower with it!

But I put it on very mildly.

Ladies with perfume can be sexy, but some have a very strong perfume, that it's just a smell.

Do you wear perfumes, Mistresses?

I have the Lolita Lempicka "Fleur Defende", Viktor Rolf "Flowerbomb" and Hanae Mori "Butterfly" perfumes and LOVE the way they smell! I like spritzing after a shower, and in the morning although if I'm in a rush I will sometimes forget.