Scent

Mistress Tran

Guest Mistress Kang

Question for the Ladies- How do you (think you would) like the smell of *your* favorite scent (one you wear yourself) on your male sub? Ex: mRee would you like to smell "Butterfly" on your subbie? or would be strange?...that natural man smell mixed with something floral...?

I have ONE sissy sub, my most-est special-est one- I make him bath and coat himself with Nectarine Milk (from Fresh) and it is a HUGE turn on. I think the combination of being shaving, scrubbing like crazy with a special Korean-scrubby-thing I gave him (gotta be SMOOOOTH!) and using both the showergel and soap and THEN finally the lotion (LOTS of it), gets rid of any "man" scent and is instant "sissyboy" scent which is infinitely better if one is going to wear *my* scent.

You know that scene in Rocky Horror Picture show when Tim Curry seduces Janet and Brad in their separate rooms- it would be so hot if he actually smelled good in the dark and was wearing this:

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1497470976/tt0073629

Young Tim Curry is kinda hot as a sub:

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2017564672/tt0073629

But after Dr. Seuss it's kinda hard to appreciate :(

(the resemblance is hard to ignore)

I have the Lolita Lempicka "Fleur Defende", Viktor Rolf "Flowerbomb" and Hanae Mori "Butterfly" perfumes and LOVE the way they smell! I like spritzing after a shower, and in the morning although if I'm in a rush I will sometimes forget.

Mistress Ree,

Sounds nice! I think it is obvious that certain scents are going to bother people in different ways. If it is literally a really bad odor, probably just a whiff of it could turn my stomach, but when it comes to the more pleasant scents, such as perfumes for instance, my tolerance is much greater, since for it to actually be too much for me, honestly a woman would probably have to bathe in it, as opposed to using it generously.

Question for the Ladies- How do you (think you would) like the smell of *your* favorite scent (one you wear yourself) on your male sub? Ex: mRee would you like to smell "Butterfly" on your subbie? or would be strange?...that natural man smell mixed with something floral...?

It would be strange for me if the session did not include at least some sissy/feminization play. If the sub were dressed up, even if it were the summer and it smelled like sweat under the perfume, it would be ok to me and seem less strange.

Mistress Ree, Mistress Tran,

Many people wear deo. Some shower with it!

But I put it on very mildly.

Ladies with perfume can be sexy, but some have a very strong perfume, that it's just a smell.

Do you wear perfumes, Mistresses?

Very little sometimes but I tend to use more of a scented moisturizer. My skin is very sensitive to fragrance so I try to keep clear of anything that could irritate my skin. My hair is very long so my scent tends to come from my shampoo and conditioner which is a coconut smell.

I have ONE sissy sub, my most-est special-est one- I make him bath and coat himself with Nectarine Milk (from Fresh) and it is a HUGE turn on. I think the combination of being shaving, scrubbing like crazy with a special Korean-scrubby-thing I gave him (gotta be SMOOOOTH!) and using both the showergel and soap and THEN finally the lotion (LOTS of it), gets rid of any "man" scent and is instant "sissyboy" scent which is infinitely better if one is going to wear *my* scent.

You know that scene in Rocky Horror Picture show when Tim Curry seduces Janet and Brad in their separate rooms- it would be so hot if he actually smelled good in the dark and was wearing this:

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1497470976/tt0073629

Young Tim Curry is kinda hot as a sub:

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2017564672/tt0073629

But after Dr. Seuss it's kinda hard to appreciate :(

(the resemblance is hard to ignore)

I wouldnt like ym sub to smell like my more "pretty" scents but I use a coconut shampoo and conditioner that I would love a sub to smell like.

I have the Lolita Lempicka "Fleur Defende", Viktor Rolf "Flowerbomb" and Hanae Mori "Butterfly" perfumes and LOVE the way they smell! I like spritzing after a shower, and in the morning although if I'm in a rush I will sometimes forget.

They sound good

I love sweet smells and soft ones. You could fill a bottle for your purse, so you can spray your perfume.

Very little sometimes but I tend to use more of a scented moisturizer. My skin is very sensitive to fragrance so I try to keep clear of anything that could irritate my skin. My hair is very long so my scent tends to come from my shampoo and conditioner which is a coconut smell.

Moisturizers are pretty sexy too, as it's being applied.

It would be strange for me if the session did not include at least some sissy/feminization play. If the sub were dressed up, even if it were the summer and it smelled like sweat under the perfume, it would be ok to me and seem less strange.

Mistress Ree,

If I came to a session after a workout without showering would you be angry?